• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to comicdey for a sweet ploog signature WWBN (thumbs u

Glad you like it....it's one I'll actually miss. Sweet white pages, and glossy...take care of it....

Kudos right back for being a great forum member.

Praise be to the great satan...."cant beleive I actually said that" for some awesome Weird War comics graded accuratly and shipped lickety split!!!

Kudos to TheGreatSatan for a nice Buck Rogers Kellogg's mail in 1933. :applause:

Praise the post office. Damn that was fast !!

Major major kudos to both alecholland (Erich) and 143ksk (Steve).

Erich for a super sweet deal on some vintage Dell WDC&S for my girls to read, a bigger lot and all in nicer shape than I expected. They've promised to take care of them. (thumbs u

Steve for sending a righteous batch of Gold Key and Gladstone Scrooge books for FREE to my kids. :headbang:

It was great - they both arrived the same day - so they didn't fight over who got to open the packages.

Thanks again guys

:applause::applause::applause:

It was my pleasure. Thanks for the fast payment!

Kudos to GACollectibles and skypinkblu for some nice Mighty Mouse books.

Also, kudos to cd4ever for a pile of books both graded and raw. Always a great guy to deal with.

And finally, thanks to ft88 for a great group of Thor books and some really nice Adventure Comics.

I've had plenty of time to read all my new books too :cloud9: since I've had to sleep on the couch for spending about triple my budget last month. :insane:

Erich for a super sweet deal on some vintage Dell WDC&S for my girls to read, a bigger lot and all in nicer shape than I expected. They've promised to take care of them. (thumbs u

Steve for sending a righteous batch of Gold Key and Gladstone Scrooge books for FREE to my kids. :headbang:

It was great - they both arrived the same day - so they didn't fight over who got to open the packages.

Thanks again guys

Also, kudos to cd4ever for a pile of books both graded and raw. Always a great guy to deal with.

And finally, thanks to ft88 for a great group of Thor books and some really nice Adventure Comics.

I've had plenty of time to read all my new books too :cloud9: since I've had to sleep on the couch for spending about triple my budget last month. :insane:

Had I known, I would have sent more books, at least you could have used them as a pillow...;) Kudos to YOU, for being such a great person to deal with! (worship)

Thanks again guys

Had I known, I would have sent more books, at least you could have used them as a pillow...;) Kudos to YOU, for being such a great person to deal with! (worship)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the Freebies :cloud9: you threw in as well. Many thanks.

I use the stuff I buy from John (cd4ever) as a pillow. :grin:

Kudos to Nick for super sweet OO Iron Man comics shipped promptly and safely. Just like everyone else says, the comics looks sweeter than the grades would indicate! I love me sum IM 70 cover!

edited to add:

For those not aware, these are Flaming Telepath's sweet books

Edited by BuckeyeChaos