• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Foolkiller for buying my Cap #117

also would like to thank the following people for board purchases from me

Raven X-13

AlecHolland

Blue808

Monkeyman

Mac Man

Whovianone

Fedoraman

Edited by tatterdemalion

Tip of the hat hm to Doc Watson for a free X-Men Annual 17 (free as in even postage!) (worship)

Thanks to ft88 for some very nice X-Men and Hobbit comics. Thanks as always Ed :hi:

Shout out to thanos_oftitan for a very nice All Select 1 :o

Last and by no means least, kudos to Joeypost for a few very nice books, even better freebies and for the third time he yet again grouped all my books from the above and shipped them my way. Thanks Joey! Legend he is :foryou:

Tip of the hat hm to Doc Watson for a free X-Men Annual 17 (free as in even postage!) (worship)

Thanks to ft88 for some very nice X-Men and Hobbit comics. Thanks as always Ed :hi:

Shout out to thanos_oftitan for a very nice All Select 1 :o

Last and by no means least, kudos to Joeypost for a few very nice books, even better freebies and for the third time he yet again grouped all my books from the above and shipped them my way. Thanks Joey! Legend he is :foryou:

Thanks Matt and your reprint gave all of us a good laugh (at mu expense).

Kudos to Orestes/Cortez......and Welcome to the Boards

After a little mix up, I just received one of two books I'd looked at purchasing, some freebies, and my MO back. :o You were good on your word, and I appreciate that.

Now what am I going to do with a MO that's written out to you? Guess I'll wait until you have something else to sell. I know I could just sign it over to myself....but I'd rather send it back to you. (thumbs u

Thanks again,

Stay and participate more on the boards, we all have so much to add. :applause:

Collin