• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Yet again major kudos to Korvac Saga for an awesome CGC ASM. Great packaging and super fast delivery - i think im the first to get my book despite being half way round the world!

He even included a few CGC bags for me because he knew i was looking 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ho Hum...another day....another package from Nikos.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nikos is still the man with the sweet marvels...even greggy has to bow to the Marvelness of Nikos!!!

Thanks for the Bronze Avengers and Marvel Premiere books. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Nikos hail.gif

Great books, packed well and shipped fast. cloud9.gif

It'e been all of about three hours, and no-one's praised Nikos, so I guess it's due... tongue.gif

Ditto what UV said - 4 books, received within 5 days of payment, packed properly and graded like you want 'em to be - accurately. Cheers Nik! If only all ebay transactions were like this.... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to the following, in no specific order.

Ultimatevenom

Silvers24

MutantKeys

Nearmint

R1970D

Watcher

Joe_Collector

Blutobc

Cody Starbuck

DrBanner

Goldust40

SkinnyWhiteBoy

Stynxo

Topofthetotem

Jayman

Sal

Divad

HighVoltage

Arexcrooke

Foolkiller

Beyonder

BronzeBruce

Greggy

Comicdey

For recent transactions, 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing the love, you guys make this place feel like a second home.

Talk about a Who's Who on the Boards . . . wink.gif

Kudos to the following, in no specific order.

Ultimatevenom

Silvers24

MutantKeys

Nearmint

R1970D

Watcher

Joe_Collector

Blutobc

Cody Starbuck

DrBanner

Goldust40

SkinnyWhiteBoy

Stynxo

Topofthetotem

Jayman

Sal

Divad

HighVoltage

Arexcrooke

Foolkiller

Beyonder

BronzeBruce

Greggy

Comicdey

For recent transactions, 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing the love, you guys make this place feel like a second home.

Big Kudos to ft88 again,on selling me my grail book, Avengers #4 CGC 7.5... 893applaud-thumb.gif.....and thanks for the time payments,it helped alot...... thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on a sweet book. One of my all time favorites.

thanks Ronm3,it was one of those books I always wanted, but could never get as a kid.What a great cover,here it is.. thumbsup2.gifAvengers4.jpg

BIG! BIG! BIG! Kudos to Erato!!

For these carefully packaged awesome comics:

X-Men: Alpha

X-Men: Omega

X-Men: Prime

The Astonishing X-Men # 1-4

Weapon X # 1-4

and X-Man # 1

I just got them in the mail today and was surprised to notice the 2 extra's you threw in.. Weapon X's # 3 & 4

I about wet my pants!

Thanks Again Brian! thumbsup2.gifhail.gif

Kudos to Korvac Saga for a very nice Slabbed ASM 10.

The appearance of this book is very sharp for a 6.5 27_laughing.gif Nicest F+ I've ever seen.

If I cracked books out and re-submitted, this would be one that I think could get a bump easily to 7.0 and it would still look nicer than most 7.5's. cloud9.gif

Ah the kicker.....one defect that the CGC graders noted was large abrasion on the bottom back cover. I wouldn't so much call it an abrasion as a slight discoloration where the off white back cover is more white in a few areas? The color chip on the front doesn't help....but...6.5 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Old Label thumbsup2.gif Off White)

Big Kudos to ft88 again,on selling me my grail book, Avengers #4 CGC 7.5... 893applaud-thumb.gif.....and thanks for the time payments,it helped alot...... thumbsup2.gif it was one of those books I always wanted, but could never get as a kid.What a great cover,here it is.. thumbsup2.gifAvengers4.jpg

Thanks, Kudos returned. This was one that sat on comiclink for a while and the 10% fee was savings to Squid instead of the middleman.

BTW here's an image of the interior page you can use if you ever need to resell it. Sometimes that helps.

av4pap.jpg