• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

massive - and i mean massive - proper respect to Fan4Fan for sending me 2 freebies along with my 2 well-graded BA Avengers books in a box!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

and from a blind BIN too! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

well done, S-money, well done indeed!

Glad to be of service. Those Avengers came from one of my LCS (which is run by a tight grader that I respect quite a lot). I'm happy to find them a new home!

And thanks to Sal for that lightning quick payment! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos right back to you October as always....always a pleasure to deal with.

I'm looking forward to reading the Jungle Thrills issue in the near future. thumbsup2.gif

Not looking forward to reading the Red Dragon? confused.gif

....oh....wait.... blush.gif

Kudos right back to you October as always....always a pleasure to deal with.

I'm looking forward to reading the Jungle Thrills issue in the near future. thumbsup2.gif

Not looking forward to reading the Red Dragon? confused.gif

....oh....wait.... blush.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Maybe I'll just read it to page 32, skip a few and read on from 37 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

On second thought, if I just look at the pretty pictures...it'll all be good. thumbsup2.gif

Major kudos to Shadroch for shipping me the Spider-man newspaper inserts...I just had asked for the first Amazing Fantasy but he held and went ahead and shipped me the 2nd insert as well.....He went well above and beyond...thanks! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

A big thank you to our resident silly canadian, r1970d for a couple of books. Quick shipping, well packaged and very good books! Thanks mate!! grin.gif

Also kudos to Mad Dog for a recent purchase. Great communications, quick payment and perfect to deal with. Hope you stick around and welcome to the boards! 893applaud-thumb.gif

A big thank you to our resident silly canadian, r1970d for a couple of books. Quick shipping, well packaged and very good books! Thanks mate!! grin.gif

Also kudos to Mad Dog for a recent purchase. Great communications, quick payment and perfect to deal with. Hope you stick around and welcome to the boards! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hail.gif

Also Kudos to Foolkiller for going WAY above and beyond...Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Super huge KUDOS to shadroch !!

He sent me out the first 3 issues of the NY Post books, fast , expertly packaged, and at absolutely NO COST !! 893whatthe.gif

I am extremely apprieciative !

Thank you very, very much Bill thumbsup2.gif