• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to ajaxfarrell for my Detective comics 69 clock. It really pulls my dorm room together. I've been meaning to get an image of the Joker in my room at college for the past two years since I have the Bolland Last Laugh Poster at home.

Overdue Kudos to GACollectibles - a swell guy - for the sissy snowball books, and gigunda kudos to Divad for the FF Annual and bonus surprise. His posts may be annoying poke2.gif but he's a stand-up guy and great to deal with.

Kudos to

DrBanner : for some sweet DC horrors

Namisgr : for a sweet slabbed FF

Blowout : for a sweet DC horror I totally forgot about crazy.gif

DKB : for giving me a heads up on an FF Ped listed on Ebay

Overdue Kudos to GACollectibles - a swell guy - for the sissy snowball books, and gigunda kudos to Divad for the FF Annual and bonus surprise. His posts may be annoying poke2.gif but he's a stand-up guy and great to deal with.

Who Me? confused-smiley-013.gif . . . 27_laughing.gif

Right back at you Rich! gossip.gifPerhaps the cooooolest guy on the boards thumbsup2.gif

Overdue Kudos to GACollectibles - a swell guy - for the sissy snowball books

Muchas gracias to Mr. (now you know why they call me "") Pontoon for spending his hard earned money on my cheesy romance books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Much thanks to Ronm3 for making sure his Bat Books in the Comiclink auction were checked by CGC for any sort of trimming. In the case that any did (which one did) also for him doing his best to make sure he could help whoever won the book to get a replacement (which I did). Thanks for the #222 Ron and for anyone looking to deal with him hes A-OK.