• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Mr. Memphis Chad for a safe arrival in Alaska. Marvel Comics 56 CGC G+ cream to off white....multiple bondage cover, swastikas, burning flesh, pitch fork torture, swords, guns............Human Torch cover. thumbsup2.gif

Shomberg at his best........ hail.gif........soon to be unslabbed, read and mylite II with a fullback and tucked into the collection.

Sweet..............thanks....................now go buy his other books you guys. sumo.gif

That book looks so cool I just might have to pick up a copy some day!!! Enjoy Collin!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to joeypost for what is probably my 5th or 6th transaction with him (Got an ASM v2 #36 CGC 9.8 with some nice freebies this time). Great board member, great books, great prices and great freebies. If you ever get a chance, buy something from him!

Kudos to everyone who bought a book(s) from my Help support my X-Men collection thread glad to say I have recieved all payments within a couple of hours..Books are packed and ready to go..

Thanks

Danny thumbsup2.gif