• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to jonjesper for a trading me his signed DKR with slipcase!

Kudos back Charles...anytime you want to deal let me know! Outstanding to work with and especially for passing on his LCS 1/2 price trades sale!!!

hail.gifhail.gif

I feel that I should give kudos first off to the post office, which did a great job getting my packages where they needed to go this holiday season. Everything I mailed priority on the Monday or Tuesday before Christmas arrived that week, including a package I sent Monday to New Jersey that arrived on Wednesday! Standing in for the post office, is forum member Underdog. Kudos!

Lucky me, I also received four boxes from forum members the Friday before Christmas. Thanks to FT88, JKRK, RJPB, and Flatrock02 for such fast shipping. I'm happy with all the purchases.

Thanks to everyone for all your buys and sells this year,

Marc

I feel that I should give kudos first off to the post office, which did a great job getting my packages where they needed to go this holiday season. Everything I mailed priority on the Monday or Tuesday before Christmas arrived that week, including a package I sent Monday to New Jersey that arrived on Wednesday! Standing in for the post office, is forum member Underdog. Kudos!

Lucky me, I also received four boxes from forum members the Friday before Christmas. Thanks to FT88, JKRK, RJPB, and Flatrock02 for such fast shipping. I'm happy with all the purchases.

Marc

I concur . . . the USPS rocks sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Marc

I concur . . . the USPS rocks sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

My feelings for the USPS are less kind today. I shipped four books to CGC priority mail on 11/29. They were delivered to CGC on 12/12, ten days later than they should have. frustrated.gif

My feelings for the USPS are less kind today. I shipped four books to CGC priority mail on 11/29. They were delivered to CGC on 12/12, ten days later than they should have. frustrated.gif

Ugh that's bad. On the bright side-- at least you're not shipping out of Canada! I submitted my Whiz 70 through the LCS and won't see it back for a couple of months at least.

Kudos to the following outstanding board members!

Ft88 (Ed) for a nice near star reach run. thumbsup2.gif

Pirate (Anthony) for Y the last man trades vol 1-5 893applaud-thumb.gif

Mikeyriffhard for being a standup guy and putting up with me being an *spoon* hail.gif

thanks for another purchase Lawrence thumbsup2.gif