• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Foolkiller for 2 sweet Marvels cloud9.gif

and kudos to the following forumites for flawless transactions in my recent selling thread:

XfrogX

Zonker

Karma23

Alecholland

Alwaysbronze

JC

Thomasdacat

MutantKeys

FineComics

Comicfreak

Topofthetotem

Whomerjay

Wasonoff

flowerred.gif

Edited by nik

Kudos to Foolkiller for 2 sweet Marvels cloud9.gif

and kudos to the following forumites for flawless transactions in my recent selling thread:

XfrogX

Zonker

Karma23

Alecholland

Alwaysbronze

JC

Thomasdacat

MutantKeys

FineComics

Comicfreak

Topofthetotem

Whomerjay

Wasonoff

flowerred.gif

confused.gifsorry.gif

Where is my friggen manners foreheadslap.gif

Huge props to my Canadian forumite for going out of his way to make sure I received my shotglass from Bangkok, really means alot cloud9.gif

Where is my friggen manners foreheadslap.gif

Huge props to my Canadian forumite for going out of his way to make sure I received my shotglass from Bangkok, really means alot cloud9.gif

popcorn.gif Where are the pics? poke2.gif

Kudos to BuckeyeChaos (again)! Just got the nicest 7.0 book I think I've ever seen. (It's trying SO hard to be an 8.0) Really nice book Thanks to my Tales of Suspense dealer =)

I knew you'd like that one. Presents better than 7.0 for sure! Super quick payment and great forumite.

27_laughing.gif also knows plenty about gaming systems and I've been picking his brain about that