• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to October for some quick holiday shipping and some of the strictest graded books I've seen. I'd bump each by at least 1/2 grade. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sweet Books...

Conan #17

Marvel Premeire #1

Tales of Suspense #75......only 3 more to complete my Cap - TOS run. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kudos to October for some quick holiday shipping and some of the strictest graded books I've seen. I'd bump each by at least 1/2 grade. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sweet Books...

Conan #17

Marvel Premeire #1

Tales of Suspense #75......only 3 more to complete my Cap - TOS run. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Glad you like them! hail.gif

Kudos to Foolkiller for 2 sweet Marvels cloud9.gif

and kudos to the following forumites for flawless transactions in my recent selling thread:

XfrogX

Zonker

Karma23

Alecholland

Alwaysbronze

JC

Thomasdacat

MutantKeys

FineComics

Comicfreak

Topofthetotem

Whomerjay

Wasonoff

flowerred.gif

Return kudos to Nik for another stack of books (my wife hates you BTW) and as always feebies. yay.gif

Kudos to Joeypost For a couple of tightly graded bronze books with again freebies yay.gifyay.gif

Great guys to deal with, no worries!

Thanks for the fast payment.

I also need to add kudos for

Rich-Henn

october

Finecomics

Divad

Skinny White Boy

Anfield Fox

Sckao

I know I am missing others...I will have to double check my paypal records.

Tell me what she likes, and next time I'll add something to put a smile on her face flowerred.gif
Your credit card and your PIN

Last time I checked your ID was/is greggy not Topofthetotem, so keep your opinions to yourself confused-smiley-013.gif

MAJOR Kudos to Pirate for putting together a great group of Silver/Bronze readers for my son at a great price and picking up shipping. He sent more books than promised and better stuff than I expected. A+++

My son loves them, thanks Anthony!! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Big thanks to Russ at ComicSupply for helping me finish off my 1990s Spectre run, including this hard-to-find issue, #54. Near Mint as promised, and worth the wait! grin.gif

1564269-spec54.jpg

1564269-spec54.jpg.6bfbcb80a1c0e8e0065e7ce89d157120.jpg

Edited by Zonker

Big thanks to Russ at ComicSupply for helping me finish off my 1990s Spectre run, including this hard-to-find issue, #54. Near Mint as promised, and worth the wait! grin.gif

1564269-spec54.jpg

Now you should sit down and read the run from from start to finish.

One of the best series ever.

I am so upset at what they have done with the Spectre.

They dont know what to do with him.

They need a real writer.

kudos to ardvark88 who sold me a STRICT VF copy of defenders #1 -Undergraded book is a real beauty that is closer to NM than VF! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Mar-vell,

U may thank greggy as well. This was 1 of his reject funny books a few years ago. confused.gif