• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

got my book yesterday, super sweet as expected, and packed very well, I wish everyone shipped their books as securely as you do,.. thanks again thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! Additional Kudos go to:

High Voltage

Rich Henn

893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos from me to Sal, Sid, and FFComics for their recent purchases or trade deals. 893applaud-thumb.gif

hail.gif to you for them being better then expected! I enjoyed each book greatly. It's already read through tongue.gif Girl has it now hope she's careful.

Kudos to Point Five for ASM 28 and Adventure 433.

Thanks for the full disclosure on the restoration. Love that Molten Man cover!

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos and major gratitude to PIRATE who not only worked out two great deals on readers for my son, but also pulled a batch of 30 more silver and bronze hero books (and some auto'd moderns), packaged them up with my son's name on them and sent them as a surprise...all for free. A big smile on the little guy's face that day... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos and major gratitude to PIRATE who not only worked out two great deals on readers for my son, but also pulled a batch of 30 more silver and bronze hero books (and some auto'd moderns), packaged them up with my son's name on them and sent them as a surprise...all for free. A big smile on the little guy's face that day... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Very cool... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've bought too much on here not to leave kudos, so I'll start now...

Kudos to MutantKeys for a great deal on ASM 129.

Kudos to nochips for two sets of cool, cheap books.

Kudos to jkrk for some great X-men books

Kudos to qualitycomics for some more great X-men books

Kudos to Houseofcomics.com for some sweet Mickeys...

And Kudos to everyone else I've bought from. I've not been disappointed yet yay.gif