• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos and major gratitude to PIRATE who not only worked out two great deals on readers for my son, but also pulled a batch of 30 more silver and bronze hero books (and some auto'd moderns), packaged them up with my son's name on them and sent them as a surprise...all for free. A big smile on the little guy's face that day... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

He is one of the best! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos to

Chris the Beyonder for a sweet ASM #135 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ronm for a MTU #141 yay.gif

comix4fun for Y the last man trades vol 6-8 hail.gif

and Taseofh8tred (I know thats not how to spell it) for a couple of forbidden jungle #1&2 893whatthe.gif

Buck for manthing #1(1st series) and a nice weird wondertales. headbang.gif

Also to the board member I got the boy commandos and others thanks (I cant remember who. foreheadslap.gif my bad tonofbricks.gif )

shipped safe and secure worry free tranactions. 893blahblah.gif

A long overdue Kudos to JeffB. He was kind enough to buy two lots of Mad Magazines just before Christmas. It good to know they went to someone who will truely enjoy them. Thanks again. Brian

Thank you to the following people!

pirate for the gorgeous signed books + the nice freebie laugh.gif

joeypost for the eBay books + including a suprise at the bottom of one smile.gif

HouseofComics for all the lovely red sonjas!

thegreatsatan for my first SS book smile.gif

WOO!