• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Fastballspecial for an excellent group of Thor books that have helped me complete a good part of the run I had as a kid. Great shipping and communication too.

Great buyer easy transaction. Wish they were all this easy. Love the Thor/Hercules book I sent ya too was one of my favorites as a kid too.

Thanx

Robert

Edited by Fastballspecial

COOKIES & CREAMS to the following people!

MutantKeys for the great set of moderns for basically free! blush.gif

TakinShotsToQuit for the bargain buys and that packaging job was insane. smile.gif

DeeDee for the sketches and super fast shipping! yay.gif

Wrightson Fan for the great set of books. I don't know wether to take the book out of shrink wrap or not. laugh.gif

Kudos to awe4one for a couple of very nice Bronze Avengers from the 1st ever CGC - VCC. Deals like this make it worth while to have another one. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos to finecomics for the sweet Conan #15 CGC 9.6 also picked up at the VCC. Money well spent. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Like to give a shout-out to the following people for fair prices, good grading, excellent packing and a sense of adventure for sending overseas :

Deals done the last three weeks :

*- HUSH

*- Neurosis138 (who was the inspiration for my latest Blog chapter)

*- Whomerjay

*- dudeman5000

*- EvilAsh

*- shiverbones

*- Comicsupply

*- GACollectibles

*- rjpb

And a special thanks to my buddy arexcrooke for being my US-agent and safehouse smile.gif

Alright Kudos time!!! This is a major Kudos to all these wonderful buyers of my books. You all made the transactions go smoothly with great communication and quick payments. hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Fazybones

Buried_Alien

Monkeyman

Fuelman

Djpinkpanther67

gaz973

Aces

Beancurd

Old Man

FourthWorld

Podboy66

Awesome people to deal with 893applaud-thumb.gif