• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A big THANK YOU and KUDOS to October (Andy) for an incredible package of nine beautiful books including two bonus books. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Thanks again for letting me pay you on payday. I appreciate your patience and trust of a new board member. I'll be back for more. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

Big Kudos to ckb

for the Our Fighting Forces 62 and Captain Jet 4 - two sweet new paratrooper covers, swiftly and securely shipped!!!

Thanks, Chris!!!

Kudos to NEARMINT for a very tight GA Church book hail.gif... was shipped quickly and packaged well, even had a receipt! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And to CD4EVER for some nice Adams' GL books... also great packaging and delivery time yay.gif

Thanks guys!

John thumbsup2.gif

Big Kudos to ckb

for the Our Fighting Forces 62 and Captain Jet 4 - two sweet new paratrooper covers, swiftly and securely shipped!!!

Thanks, Chris!!!

Anytime! Thank you, as well!

Overdue kudos going out to Warlord for a nice copy of Brave and the Bold with the Unknown Soldier---Whitman variant! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks so much for a great book!! yay.gif

Andy

Thanks to Buck Biggins for a couple sweet books yay.gif

Lois Lane 78

Adventure 414

They are beautiful!!!! headbang.gif

BIG SHOUT OUT to Chris (ckb) for bringing a long box of BA Marvels to fill my want list...then waiting 40 minutes while I tried to escape a meeting at my school! Chris was very friendly and the books were better than advertised. (Haven't read 'em yet, but soon...)

Anyway, he's the best -- 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dan