• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to GACollectibles for a great transaction 893applaud-thumb.gif for DC War & Horror comics.

Grading was right on , thumbsup2.gif which is so nice after some disapointing E-bay comics recently. frown.gif

Edited by REHfan

Great big thanks-a-million to MCMiles for an awesome TOS 52 negotiated through trade - I'll ride this cloud9.gif for weeks! yay.gif1713378-TOS52a.jpg

By the way, this book scans ultra-sucky - you have to see it in person to appreciate how great it is!!!

1713378-TOS52a.jpg.b0f3db63ff8e78bce7569c2f1a2744d9.jpg

Mammoth kudos to djpinkpanther for yet another awesomely graded bunch of Uncanny X-Men! EVERYTHING was undergraded and his prices were more than fair.You are definiately the man. I'll have #100-present wrapped up in no time with you around! Thanks again!

Kudos to forumites for the following sales....

esquirecomics for a sweet Adventure 350, Supergirl cover!

GACollectibles for nice HOS 140....always liked the Patchwork Man..no idea why.

nochips for a GREAT deal on a Hi-School Romance Date Book 1 in CGC 9.2, great shape for a 1962 book!

Thanks!

Mammoth kudos to djpinkpanther for yet another awesomely graded bunch of Uncanny X-Men! EVERYTHING was undergraded and his prices were more than fair.You are definiately the man. I'll have #100-present wrapped up in no time with you around! Thanks again!

Glad you liked them, Mark! headbang.gif Thanks for the smooth transactions both buying & selling! Always great to deal with you thumbsup2.gif

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Some long overdue kudos to a number of people...

A huge thanks goes to all who've bought from me over the last few months:

Karma23

Comcasthawk

CrowsQB

REHFan

cd4ever

blutobc

KingofRulers

TabascoJoe

ShieldAgent

BuckeyeChaos

TheGreatSatan

Jeffro

ernster

beaumonts

Sid

Gentlemen all...

As far as sellers, not a bad guy in the bunch and the cream of the Forum crop...

drbanner - For some nice MTAs...

october - For giving me a great deal while happlily separating me from a Benjamin...

Beyonder - For a sweet IM #182 9.8...

Flaming_Telepath - Huge kudos to this man. Some of the sweetest comics I've bought raw in quite some time and a pleasure to deal with. Not to mention filling in gaps in my MJ/NDS insert collection. A class act all the way...

Jim

Kudos to Rick, the Detective27kid! What a pretty Marvel Mystery 3! I appreciate the great deal and the greater customer service!

thumbsup2.gifyay.gifhail.gif

1715457-marvemyst03.jpg

hello all...

doesn't get much better than that...list Thursday, sell Friday, enjoy it Saturday....gotto love those funny books!...and thanks to DetroitMike for the purchase

rick

And thank you deamentia for the triple cover Bugs Bunny, the SSWS 99 and variety of other SA/GA books!!!!

headbang.gif

Big thanks to:

nik for the Unexpected #130.

Flaming_Telepath for my 1st shipment of his books (USAF w/e collection).

paperheart for 4 sweet CGC graded Detective comics.

blowout for 3 nice Batmans: #219, #221, #227.

thumbsup2.gifhail.gif

below for some great books and great prices. Not to mention accurate dead-on grading, fast and secure shipping, and, the best of all, easy to transact with.

Rhino(Steve)

October(Andy)

FlyingDonut

Wrightson Fan (Scott)

Awe4One(Jim)

1CoolEngineer(Andrew)

Agro23(Andy)

PunishThis(Ken)

CycleGirl(Rhonda)

djpinkpanther67(Thomas)

Silver(Danny)---extra Kudos to Danny for being SO GRACIOUS on a certain book!! thumbsup2.gif

Flaming Telepath(Nick)

Johhny G(John)

Quality Comix(Brent)----Brent had some awesome JIM's a few months back that still blow me away.. These JIM's had to be the best purchase I have ever made via the internet..... thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

FoolKiller(Brian)--No one better who sales high-grade Bronze Marvels at low prices. I think he must have stolen them when he was a kid from the store..!!!(just kidding).

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm sorry if I haven't acknowledged anyone else who I have bought from and I apologize for these "late thank you's"......