• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Send payment yet? poke2.gif

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Man, sorry about that. I see that I purchased something on April 12, but I don't even remember what it was. Paypal sent. (I rounded it up to an even number.) foreheadslap.gif

I think it was the lack of total in the PM. You listed two mailing options and I probably didn't want to do the math at that time. (Or I was in the office.)

flowerred.gif That's okay. With the VCC and all the work you were putting into that, I figured my PM got lost in the shuffle. tongue.gif

So, without further adieu...Kudos to Shin for a quick payment on a group of Marvel Super Actions, Spotlights, and Amazing Adventures. 893applaud-thumb.gif

OH YEAH! 1st two VCC packages just in today.starting to read them already.

Huge kudos to deamentia for the massive lot of modern reading material I picked up from him. The Hulks will keep me busy through May 893applaud-thumb.gif Priced well, packed nicely and shipped immediately, wonderful forumite to deal with

My 2nd package was from pirate. Passing along some sweet SHANNAs from the 70s. i've always loved these covers smile.gif Thanks again for the sweet 30 cent variant as well. Pirate has always been a great go to guy for accurately graded books as well as fun books to pick up on the cheap. A true asset to the marketplace and contributor to these forums. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Send payment yet? poke2.gif

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Man, sorry about that. I see that I purchased something on April 12, but I don't even remember what it was

Blackouts are a serious sign of a serious problem...., luckily you are in good company here, on comic-holics semi-anonymous. I swear, I check my credit card statements and ask myself, 'WTF did I buy three days ago...,????confused.gif

I just opened a package from October tonight, and it's like..., 'WTF did I buy from this guy..., oh yeah...., oh yeah!!!! OHH YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!' yay.gif

And..., BTW big- *spoon* kudos to October for the great MermaidMan 9 and Tower of Shadows 7 - beautiful books, delivered with postal worker proof packaging. headbang.gif My next shipment, I will expect my books to be encased in a kitchen sink!!! yay.gif

kudos to joeypost for a big box of dollar books, with some extras tossed in for good measure. exceeded expectations.

thumbsup2.gif Glad they got there OK. I had to physically write in the last part of the address since the USPS website kept deleting it on me frustrated.gif

Kudos to gaz973 for a nice small pile of books! Thanks mate!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

P.S. Your packaging is a bit on the heavy side grin.gif

Kudos back at you Matt, for a fast payment and being great to deal with. Sorry if you found the packaging heavy but I was trying to protect the books without adding too much to the weight tonofbricks.gif. I even took out the backing board from each comic angel.gif

PS, take care of the Taskmaster series, my collection feels empty without it thumbsup2.gif.

Kudos to

Greggy for a couple sweet books from the VCC.

As always his books are shipped fast, packed safely and graded accurately. hail.gif

The pleasurs was all yours. poke2.gif

did he include more of "his" personal ads for extra packing... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think he is slipping just an invoice. 27_laughing.gif

Late Late Kudos to the following boardies. (i'm sure i will remember some i missed)

ddreger

darthdiesel

comicdey (early kudos, i know i will like the condition)

selegue

shin

jondesperate

orangenemesis

Berea Ford for selling me a sweet 2005 ford escape today. Got me 4.9% apr yay.gif