• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to wrightsonfan for some nice books

Kudos to grider67 for quick payment for some of my reject 100 pagers

Major kudos to:

ComicDey - FF53! Fast shipping and more than adequately packed.

Marvelcollector - Dude, thanks so much for the quick shipping and beautiful ASMs. I can't wait to pick up the rest off you!

You guys rock! Thanks a ton.

FF 52 gossip.gif but who's checking poke2.gif

Kudos to jeffb for an outstanding WDC&S - this book looks as great in hand as it did in the scan - take a peek!

linky

AMAZING SUPER-AWESOME YOU ARE THE GREATEST KUDOS TO FLAMING_TELEPATH FOR THE GREAT STAR WARS #1. HE GRADED AT 9.2, CAME BACK FROM CGC AS THIS:

100_0442.jpg[/img]

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks Nick hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Clearly he needs to learn how to grade properly. poke2.gif

AMAZING SUPER-AWESOME YOU ARE THE GREATEST KUDOS TO FLAMING_TELEPATH FOR THE GREAT STAR WARS #1. HE GRADED AT 9.2, CAME BACK FROM CGC AS THIS:

100_0442.jpg[/img]

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks Nick hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Clearly he needs to learn how to grade properly. poke2.gif

Hopefully the Green Lantern #76 I scored from him last night will also be under-graded the same insane.gif893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks to blutobc for a great deal on 6 Walking Dead tpb's, arrived super quick and in great shape. The only issue I had was when my 9-year old picked up volume 1 and started reading it and said 'There's a lot of the S-word in this book'.

But I guess that's more my fault than blutobc's. tonofbricks.gif

Thanks!!

Great honkin' big kudos to cd4ever for the swell books, going above and beyond to get me the book I wanted when I typoed an issue number, and for his always entertaining sales threads. And great honkin' big kudos to Rhino for some more swell books and great freebies! Both gentlemen are A-1!

Thanks to blutobc for a great deal on 6 Walking Dead tpb's, arrived super quick and in great shape. The only issue I had was when my 9-year old picked up volume 1 and started reading it and said 'There's a lot of the S-word in this book'.

But I guess that's more my fault than blutobc's. tonofbricks.gif

Thanks!!

Thanks CD glad to share the books. thumbsup2.gif

As far as the language, both Walking Dead and Y, the Last Man have more than the average share of cussing. I guess it's a case of the writer thinking that makes the book more mature.

I just think it makes him sound like a 893censored-thumb.gifing 893censored-thumb.gifhole....but what do I know????

Kudos to:

Hobo for buying the batman

John72tex for buying some art

warlord for selling me some drek

houseofcomics for buying some cool GA bats

i'm forgetting some people, I know

2 more packages today yay.gif

From pirate I got a mint Shanna the She Devil HC and a Marvel Zombies #1 Spidey #50 swipe. smile.gif

and

From ft88 I got a CGC 9.4 Dynomutt #1 headbang.gif

Everything arrived in super condition because of the great packageing by these 2 great board members !!

Thanks very much guys thumbsup2.gif

Kudos out to Filter81 for some sweet Heroes, INC. Presents Cannon books! I don't care if it was a dud... I think it's cool to own 3 sealed cases! Well, 2 now... insane.gif

BTW - Does anyone know the story on this book??? It states in numerous places that there were only 1800 or so of these printed. It was never distributed and 900 were stolen. I know Adam was selling quite a few cases of these... what's the deal??? Historians??? confused-smiley-013.gif

John popcorn.gif

Kudos to Point Five for a fantastic looking copy of Amazing Spider-Man 70- shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday! Thanks for making my first transaction a smooth one! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Forrest

You got it bro! Enjoy! thumbsup2.gif