• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to ckb ( Chris ) for the lot of 300 or so Classic Illustrated books that finally arrived after 4 months. Chris you always showed remorse for the lost package and I appreciated your professionalism and although we had a back up plan in place in case the books never arrived... I'm glad to see that we were able to work with customs and the PO's so they could stop using my books as a bench. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Andy ( October ) for an awesome Tomahawk reader lot and a sweet Flash #176. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting into these Flash books pretty heavy now ... sweet sweet books and super fast shipping.. Thanks man hail.gif

oh.. and a freebie book to boot... if you have anything else for sale... I'm in thumbsup2.gif

Big thanks to Comicdey for helping to fill two issues in my SA Amazing Spider-Man (#'s 73 & 74) and two VERY cool BA Batman issues (the infamous 227 and monumental 232!). Thanks a ton Collin!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

A big thanks to MICMACK for filling in a gap in my x-men collection (#95, 96, 97,98 and 100, all graded and in perfect condition) I seriously couldnt have been happier. Fast shipping and packed like fort knox. Thanks Chris! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by eriqui

Big thanks to Comicdey for helping to fill two issues in my SA Amazing Spider-Man (#'s 73 & 74) and two VERY cool BA Batman issues (the infamous 227 and monumental 232!). Thanks a ton Collin!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos back to you...glad you liked them. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you to GreatEscape for picking up one of my Golden Age VCC leftovers!

On the buying side, kudos to Quality Comics for a couple of accurately-graded Golden Age books sold through his recent website auction. Thanks Brent! And to ComicSupply for his accurately-described mid-grade stash sold here on the boards: Thank you Russ! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to deamentia for the runaways books. They were a blast to read!

Runaways are cool cool.gif.

Ultra kudos to Nik for the slabbed Silver Surfer # 5. Great deal as ever, thanks Nik 893applaud-thumb.gif.

Kudos to OldGuy, for the minty-mint dollar books!

Kudos to cd4ever for the Power Girls and Red Sonjas cloud9.gifcloud9.gif mmmm, power girl insane.gifcloud9.gif

Kudos to inconceivable for the marvel zombies 893applaud-thumb.gif Bought books Friday morning, received Monday afternoon 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Kudos to ubermenschen001 for the sweet nicely high-graded X-Men 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

Many great books, many great sellers!! Kudos to you all!! thumbsup2.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif