• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A HUGE thank you to JOEYPOST for donating a stack of Spidey Super Stories to my (almost) 9 year old daughter who is showing an interest in comics and loves Spiderman. She has been reading them all afternoon...a fine contribution by Joe to the future of our hobby! 893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I just wanted to express my appreciation to capt_comics, divad, fedoraman, James Welborn, medstudentnerd, october, and parlourguy for giving a board newbie a chance by supporting my recent sales. It’s reassuring to know that my companions of the last 40 years have been adopted into good homes. Square business and good karma, all around. Many thanks.

Kudos to Jon jonjesper for another easy deal....hope you like the steranko cap sig series.....

I'll never be able to sell mine as it's personalized, but it's a great addition.....

Kudos to Jon jonjesper for another easy deal....hope you like the steranko cap sig series.....

I'll never be able to sell mine as it's personalized, but it's a great addition.....

Thanks to Collin for hooking me up with one of my favorite artists of all time! Mine is personalized also...doesn't matter, this one isn't going anywhere! Hope to get a scan up in the SS Forum!

Collin...one of the greats! hail.gif

Kudos going out to MCMiles for helping to fill in the gap of my ASM 30s run. 33, 34, & 37 were all VERY conservatively graded and priced even BETTER! Thanks for the great deal Mike!

-Forrest

yay.gif

The utmost Kudos to Dad&Son 893applaud-thumb.gif

I received the books today that i just sent payment for late Sunday night ! Thats like a day and a ½ 893whatthe.gif

Beautiful books ! very securely packaged !

He also included a couple of NICE freebies 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks very much Paul !! headbang.gif