• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to comix4fun for the great run of Gold Key Dr. Spektors running from 9.0s to 9.6s!

Nice job thumbsup2.gif

Glad you liked them...I did my best to grade them TIGHT. 893whatthe.gif

C

Kudos going out to MCMiles for helping to fill in the gap of my ASM 30s run. 33, 34, & 37 were all VERY conservatively graded and priced even BETTER! Thanks for the great deal Mike!

-Forrest

yay.gif

Thanks Forrest, it was a genuine pleasure dealing with you.

Big Kudos to skypinkblu !!!! Received the Detective Comics #359 today... the non-color breaking crease will come out nicely and I now have one of my favourite books with great eye appeal!!! This is a good person to deal with folks.. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks again ... hail.gif

Thanks to cd4ever and JJBEE2001 for some recent additions to my collection (Star-Lord appearances). Both were a pleasure to deal with! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifThanks to Buck Biggins for the bestest Bat books - 207 and 225!!!! yay.gif

I've been lazy handing out kudos lately but I kinda dreaded going through 10 pages of greggy PM's to find the people I bought off of. crazy.gif

Anywho Kudos to:

Mutantkeys for a GA slab and a couple of freebies hail.gif you rock

CD4ever for a MS #1 thumbsup2.gif I enjoy you threads for the commentary that each book gets.

Warlord for a transformers and a avengers masterworks. 893applaud-thumb.gif dinobots my son is a happy boy.

Kudos to Eriqui

For a nice shipping job on a ton of books I traded with him.

Kudos to ComicSupply for being patient with my constant PMs and sending me a great deal on Mylites 2!

Kudos to MarvelCollector for a ton of Silver Age Spideys which look absolutely fabulous! He's also the fastest shipper I've ever worked with.

Kudos to comicdey for a really nice Ghost Rider #1. I frankly got overly excited about the freebies as well (AIM Spider-Man promos I'd not seen before.) Was nice to get a book shipped from Alaska as well. Since they're already attached to Canuckland, it got here in an insanely fast amount of time.

Uber-thanks Collin!

Big thank you to Mike (MCMiles) for the silver ASM's.

Mike is a real pleasure to work with...good prices, accurate grading, fast shipping, willing to deal on some things, etc. etc.

Thanks!

thumbsup2.gif Back at ya!

Kudos to inconceivable for the great slabbed Thanos Quest books.

Kudos to Mutantkeys for the (as expected) great X-men books.

Both were better than expected and packaged to survive a bomb blast!!