• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to MCMiles for some very nice books from the VCC at a crazy low price.

And kudos to alecholland for some very sweet 'adult' books he sent me for free. Just because he cares! hail.gif

Kudos for Eddly for taking the time to ship to the UK and sending me two nice books from the VCC .

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Namisgr for sending me a nice Conan 2 CGC graded 9.2 and also for being a gentleman when half way through our transaction I changed my mind and altered my order .

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos go out to Point Five and Great Escape for some books I picked up at the VCC. Both were a pleasure to deal with!!

Overdue kudos for the following Board members . . . tongue.gif

For fast payment and purchases grin.gif

agro23

coolJ

marvelcollector

old man

nik

Peter

For nice books offered and delivered grin.gifgrin.gif

cd4ever

Dano

dc360

monstro

zzutak

cool.gif Thanks Guys! cool.gif

gossip.gif LMK if I missed anyone . . . tongue.gif

Kudos to EvilAsh for a sweet variant copy of Fear Agent (Jack Davis cover) and a freebee as well!

Great packing and fast shipping! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks Jay! Kudos to you as well for fast payment and swell conversation (as always!) 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to MC Miles for my slabbed Avengers # 6 & TOS # 65. Thanks for packaging them up safe & secure Mike thumbsup2.gif.