• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Hi all, thx for the pos Darth, it was a plearsure to deal with you! Also a overdue Kudos for super fast payments and excellent comunications goes to!

Darthdiesel

cd4ever

Paratrooper

cosmic-spider-man

Also thx for past transactions goes to all (from awhile back)

greggy

gman

mikeyriffhard

mr.schomburg

Detective27Kid

Captainofindustry

nochips

Silver

Aces

drbanner (one of my first ebayers back in 1999 ;), lol)

And sorry if I missed anyone, your great too! Had no bad experiences as a buyer or seller on the forum to date! Thx guys!

Kudos to my neighbor at the VCC, BadDeacon for a fantastic box full of goodies from his thread, they were inexpensive, but packed like gold, accurately described and an incredible bargain, I almost feel guilty accepting them. Thanks SO much Sean I'm going to be reading these for weeks...I really appreciate the opportunity to buy them from you (worship):acclaim:

Edited by skypinkblu

I've been on these boards for only a couple of months and I've bought my fair share of books but I've never ventured into this thread. My first purchases were back in mid-August so I'm really overdue for some kudos. All the sellers I've dealt with have been simply great and I've had nothing but positive experiences.

Sooo, kudos to:

jeranimal - for accepting time payments on a nice slabbed 5.0 DD#1

djpinkpanther67 - for a sharp Mildenhall FF 68 at a nice price

divad - sharp copies of FF 74 and 76, a slabbed 6.5 DD#2 and some great Thors (152 and 154?)

hotflips - for patiently answering my questions and getting some mylites and backing boards to me with amazing speed

mrwoogieman - for Iron Mans 79 - 85

pirate - some Amazing Adventures and FF annual 3

143ksk - Master Comics #42, Goebbels gets spanked!! My first golden age book!

monkeyman - A Giant Size Thor and a GS IM, DD 31, Thor 139 and 140

cd4ever - A real nice Spectacular Spider-Man 2, some Astonishing Tales, and a nice little run of bronze age Thors

aces - a vg/f Spidey #25

nochips - some warehouse find bronze age Iron-Mans

jkcona - a spidey 24 and FF's 37-38 all in the vg - vg/f range

kramerica - for real nice copies of Thor 170, 171, and 173 and a fine 169

r1970d - beautiful copies of DD 10 and 27, and FF 39 and 44

mikeyriffhard - a lot of bronze age Iron-Mans, a low to midgrade run of Wally Wood's THUNDER agents, and a Marvel Masterworks Monster book

qualitycomix - spidey 26, 27 and 29; FF 15 and 17; Daredevil 7 and a few later numbers; all very sharp and nicely priced

gacguy - a like new Silver Surfer omnibus

comicdey - Daredevils 21, 22, 23 fresh from Alaska!!

foolkiller - an absolutely gorgeous spidey 45 and a nice slabbed 8.5 JIM 108

ft88 - a few nice Giant-Size Defenders (1,2,4) and VGish FF annual 1 and FF 13

Point Five - for vg/f spidey 31 on ebay (I hope it's OK to include that here)

lizards2 - FF 33, 70, 77, and 71 all very sharp

chrisco37 - a nice FF 41 and 64

ComicsAndCode - FF 16, 18 and annual 2, nice mid-grade copies

AtlasT - a sharp Astonish 53

Rhino - JIM 116 and 121, Thor 133 and 139 fine - very fine

Hoohah - Daredevil 18 and 19 plus some others from his ebay store

joecgcmaniac - Wonder Woman 199 and 200, VF, the only DCs I've bought here, but those are some sharp covers

drbanner - a 3.0 ish FF 10 and some exquisite Tales to Astonish numbering in the 80's

and lastly:

Flaming_Telepath - I just love it when it the Royal Post arrives!

A Mildenhall Astonish 64 and a pair of Kamandis, some VGish JIM's and an FF 34 and a stack of books for which he is patiently awaiting payment.

Once again, I couldn't be happier with the dealings I've had here on the forum.

I hope I didn't miss anybody, I'm pretty sure I didn't. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some reading to catch up on. (thumbs u

Kudos to Flaming Telepath for the books purchased at the VCC - especially the Green Lantern 76! Nice, tight books that were well packaged. Great transaction and very helpful on filling in my collection with a couple of nice DC Bronze.

Kudos to FT88!

The ASM1 was accurately graded, well packaged, and fairly priced. I also appreciate his willingness to time payments over a four month period.

Thanks Ed.

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a very nice Amazing spider-man #59 (and a freebie also :banana:).

Great package & fast shipping.

I'll certainly have a look at his futures sales :golfclap:

Glad you liked 'em :thumbsup: