• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Another happy exchange (my $ for his Action) with cd4ever. To top it off. Even though I won free shipping in a thread contest, he still shipped it priority. What a guy. (worship)

Edited by Transplant

Kudos to

Whet For a sweet looking Avengers #119 and a pretty nice looking free copy of X-men

CD4ever(John) for a lot of books from one of his many sale threads Nice copies of Spidy,Wonder woman,Avengers,Ironman and Supernatural thrillers included.

And DJpinkpanther For a sweet lot of ASM books great looking copies.

Thanks Guys you all rule.

Kudos to

Whet For a sweet looking Avengers #119 and a pretty nice looking free copy of X-men

CD4ever(John) for a lot of books from one of his many sale threads Nice copies of Spidy,Wonder woman,Avengers,Ironman and Supernatural thrillers included.

And DJpinkpanther For a sweet lot of ASM books great looking copies.

Thanks Guys you all rule.

Glad you liked 'em!!!! :thumbsup:

Kudos to the following forumites:

cd4ever--There is a reason why I'm a repeat buyer!

Flaming_Telepath- Nice, smooth transaction!

Monkeyman-Great Giant Size books!

thirdgreenham-Wow! Books came in today better than advertised!

ft88-There is a reason why I'm a repeat buyer!

FlyingDonut-Great book!

nik-You da man!

djpinkpanther67 AKA mixmaster--Thanks for the free books!

All nice guys! Thanks (thumbs u

Edited by ernster

Extra BIIIIIG Kudos to all the following who made my first con in a LOOOONNNG time a very memorable & enjoyable one!

Dale Roberts - Had a whole stack of books for me, but unfortunately I erred when letting him know the specific grades I was looking for so it wasn't his fault! :sorry: I'm going to make it to him in the near future :thumbsup: . Had a great selection at his table and saw some awesome deals made!

Richard (MrBedrock) - Thanks SO much for the advice, and giving me great deals on some books I thought were out of reach :whatthe:. You have a nice family as well! Tarzan_Geek for showing so much enthusiasm! It was fun hanging out with someone who never stops smiling! :grin:

Scott (WrightsonFan) - Thanks for the deal on the AWESOME HG BA FF's!!! :thumbsup:

Doctor_Watson - For the great conversations & keeping me on my toes with your wit. Definitely a pleasure to hang out with!

Don (Buffyfan) - First and foremost for making the arrangements for the Forum Dinner at Saviano's! Nice choice! Without you it wouldn't have been possible! Also for hanging out and wearing that BRIGHT orange shirt with absolutely NO shame lol (just kidding!)

Jeff (Stronguy) - For helping out with the coordination & providing directions for the Forum Dinner and for speaking "militaryese" Made me feel right at home!

Paul, Newt, and the rest of the CGC guys for the nice conversation and making my first ever submission a painless one (and not vandalizing the "Other Grading Company's" table) lol Hope I get a "nik bump" on my subs :wishluck:

bhooks for the great convo!

Thanks to the following Forumites who attended the dinner:

MrBedrock, Tarzan_Geek, Buffyfan, Weird_Paper, I_am_legion, krazy_kenny1, john72tex, Doctor_Watson, JamminIT, Stronguy, musicmeta, Ronbo

If I forgot anyone I apologize

Thomas

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Kudos to comicdey for a smooth transtaction on a few slabs. That was my 1st transaction on this forum making it a nice welcome .

Kudos to Erato for the Marvel lots to help me with my fills.