• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

(shrug)

Yours is coming, i havent picked them up yet at the post office :gossip:

Don't you guys live in the same place, relatively speaking? Couldn't you just meet at a hockey rink to make the exchange? :shrug:

No, fool. It's too far away plus I have better things to do than to wait for him to come to me. :mad:

(shrug)

Don't you guys live in the same place, relatively speaking? Couldn't you just meet at a hockey rink to make the exchange? :shrug:

No, fool. It's too far away plus I have better things to do than to wait for him to come to me. :mad:

Whats better than my company ? lol

(shrug)

Whats better than my company ? lol

My free time

(shrug)

lol yes we could do that i suppose, whats Canucks tickets cost now ? i only go if i get free tickets :(

You could just meet in the parking lot....,

We used to get the Vancouver channel when I lived in Eugene, OR..., 1984-5ish, so we got all the Canuck games. The only thing I remember well is the O'Keefe's Extra Old Stock commercials - you could pick up those 25 oz oil cans in select places around town :lol:

lol i think i remeber those ! I never liked Old Stock, my choice is Molson Canadian :P

Molson Canadian was pretty good stuff - But I loved the Old Stock - waterfalls with every sip!

The blue was what gave me a big thumpin' headache the next day. :sick:

Of course, what you bought in Canada never resembled what you bought in USA - even if it was in the same bottle or can.

lol i think i remeber those ! I never liked Old Stock, my choice is Molson Canadian :P

Molson Canadian was pretty good stuff - But I loved the Old Stock - waterfalls with every sip!

Of course, what you bought in Canada never resembled what you bought in USA - even if it was in the same bottle or can.

yes America is known for it's wussy beer. :whistle:

Bud Light :screwy:

I'm talkin' about drinkin' your in' exports - has that stuff been run once through already? :shrug:

I'm talkin' about drinkin' your in' exports - has that stuff been run once through already? :shrug:

It's probably brewed in your parts, fool.

Not very likely....., as there is nothing brewing out here tumbleweed.gif

Molson Coors Brewing Company :gossip: Probably brewed in Colorado.

Molson Coors Brewing Company :gossip: Probably brewed in Colorado.

Rocky Flats' Carbonated Mineral Water - makes your pee glow in the dark :cloud9:

Kudos to several Forumites for recent transactions...

To October, Blowout, 1CoolEngineer, johnenock and ft88 for some great books and all round great service. Never a hassle with these gentlemen...

And to Jungle_Junkie, kagemusha7s and some bloke called greggy for speedy payment and swift comms. Now buy some more books!!

Kudos to JohnnyG for a stack of perfectly graded books :applause:

Thanks Ray! As always it was a pleasure having you over. You need to get out here more often! Make some time next week to meet for the toy store. We'll get some pics and post here on the boards.

Oh and BTW, thanks for the quick payment!

John (thumbs u