• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Mega Kudos to AlexH. He helped me with a bunch of SS books this convention season, and I got the rest of them back today. They are BEAUTIFUL. I know he had to really work it to get all the signatures, and I know he was working hard for other people that submitted books as well. Don't know if he'll see this or not, but he really went to alot of work for people this season, and it was really appreciated. I got to add 3 John Romita signature books to my collection, he got a nice Captain America sketch cover done (and got JRJR's sig on it to boot) and still found time to get a Turner/Steigerwald sig for me on yet another book.

Alex-- thanks again so much. Got the books back super-fast too.

HUGE thanks to comicdey for the Pink Panther #67 bananadance.gif

(get it - djpinkpanther67??? )

Thanks again Collin!santa.gif

Thomas

I'd love to see a group posting of your pink panther collection....I bet you not many on the boards has one.

Glad you liked em.......and kudos.....it's not all about the profit.......it's about the hunt. (worship)