• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Donut for a stellar batch of Bronze Age $1 books from the VCC. BEST...DOLLAR...BOXES...EVER!

Kudos also to Drbanner and Johnny G for some similarly great VCC purchases -- nice items, shipped very securely!

-Mikey

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Many thanks to

143ksk

Flying Donut

for some sweet VCC $1 books.

143ksk shipped me some nice VF+ Flash and Kirby DC issues, and Donut supplied some FN++ Silver Age Captain Storm war books. I feel like I won the lottery! :banana:

Kudos to Black00SS for quick payment on an FF #7

Kudos to Shiverbones for buying another scary comic. Boy Commandos 16.

Kudos to loboagain for buying a couple of sweet CGC 9.8 Xmen slabs white pages.

There are quite a few more recently that I need to send out kudos to.....Thanks everyone.

I spent it all on other stuff.....world economy and all (comics)

I have many packages to send out this weekend. I'm currently out of town for work.

I just began buying off the boards about a month ago, and would like to extend a belated kudos and thanks to those who I've received comics from thus far (all good to excellent prices and more than adequate packing):

1) Quality Comix (Brent)

2) Monstro (Ken)

3) Erato (Brian)

4) blue808 (Bill)

5) dzminn (Dave)

Happy holidays, and I look forward to buying from others into next year and hopefully beyond...

Thanks for quick payments and pleasant transactions to the following; Black00SS, Annihilus and Skypinkblu. Great people and a credit to the boards (thumbs u

Happy Holidays!

Back at ya for the nice books, cool freebies and super fast shipping (well packed to boot).

Thanks again!

Kudos to Donut for a stellar batch of Bronze Age $1 books from the VCC. BEST...DOLLAR...BOXES...EVER!

Kudos also to Drbanner and Johnny G for some similarly great VCC purchases -- nice items, shipped very securely!

-Mikey

Glad you liked the items! Thanks for the quick payment.

Happy Holidays!

John (thumbs u

Big big Kudos to lizards2 :headbang:

For an extremely well packaged box of 7 parachute covers !

Arrived in just a few days !!

Really cool books at a great price :)

Thanks man (thumbs u

Action 393........, :blush: er....., I mean, always great to help a parachute collectin' bro out :thumbsup: Glad they went safely to good home! :headbang:

BIG THANKS to Flying Donut for the sweeet dollar books from the latest VCC. You spoil us, you know, listing beauties like this in your dollar sales. Most of these Caps, Thors, and Hulks were in much nicer condition than expected --- making for a nice surprise.

Thanks! (worship)

Thanks to divad, count & 1CoolEngineer for buying some of my books (and the quick payment) (thumbs u

Thanks to erato & weird for the grab bag of moderns, bronzilla & drbanner & MonkeyMan for the luscious SA X-Men's, and comicdey for the sweet- Watchmen slabs (worship)