• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to sckao for a nice box of TTAs, great packing, fast shipping AND a free #101!!! And for providing the link to a Comics Revue issue I desperately needed.

Also, to Flaming_Telepath for another box full of the usual...

:applause:

Thanks for quick payments and pleasant transactions to the following; Black00SS, Annihilus and Skypinkblu. Great people and a credit to the boards (thumbs u

Happy Holidays!

Thank you for the books, they arrived today, everything looks great. Great packaging, and some cool freebies too!!!

Happy Holidays David!

Thanks for quick payments and pleasant transactions to the following; Black00SS, Annihilus and Skypinkblu. Great people and a credit to the boards (thumbs u

Happy Holidays!

Thank you for the books, they arrived today, everything looks great. Great packaging, and some cool freebies too!!!

Happy Holidays David!

Just got mine, too...KUDOS to DZMINN, for great books and the best Freebies:) My husband is thrilled, there is something in here about the 1974 Mets, he just walked off with the paper mumbling something about having to read...;)

Thanks so much David, Kudos to a WONDERFUL seller, and top notch great guy! :acclaim:(worship)

:banana: hot dam cool beans kudos to cd4ever for some awesomely beautiful, high grade, silver age DCs :thumbsup:

Hawk and the Dove 3 & 4 in NM !!!!!!!! :headbang:

I am sure I am missing someone, but kudos to JiveTukey, jonjesper, KC, r1970d, BlowuptheMoon and Mr. Highgrade. If I left someone out I am sorry.
(shrug)

:banana: hot dam cool beans kudos to cd4ever for some awesomely beautiful, high grade, silver age DCs :thumbsup:

Hawk and the Dove 3 & 4 in NM !!!!!!!! :headbang:

Right back atcha! Glad u like them and thanks for the sales! :applause: