• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to topofthetotem for a smooth VCC sale of Tales of Suspense #5, Savage Tales #1, Hero for Hire #3, Marvel Spotlight #4 and Conan #12. :banana:
Thanks you for the purchases glad you like them. :applause:
Took you long enough to get it to him.

Big kudos to topofthetotem for a smooth VCC sale of Tales of Suspense #5, Savage Tales #1, Hero for Hire #3, Marvel Spotlight #4 and Conan #12. :banana:
I got basic mail service out here and i can only ship on fridays.

:sorry: You do live in the sticks.

Kudos to CD4ever for 2 sweet BA Ironman.

Alway a smooth transaction when dealing with John. (worship)

:roflmao:
:sumo:
Late again with your response. List some junk tonight, as I'm in a trolling mood.

hm If the slower holiday mail times are factored in, TOTT's books actually got here faster than the last ones I bought from The Greggy.

hm If the slower holiday mail times are factored in, TOTT's books actually got here faster than the last ones I bought from The Greggy.

You're banned, fugger

Kudos to CD4ever for 2 sweet BA Ironman.

Alway a smooth transaction when dealing with John. (worship)

:roflmao:
:sumo:
Late again with your response. List some junk tonight, as I'm in a trolling mood.

Actually thinking about it.....killer snowstorm outside.

The weather outside is frightful but this here rum and coke is so delightful.....

You're banned, fugger
I've been shipping books expediated for the most part but for these I used airmail and all seem to be arriving faster.

You're banned, fugger
I've been shipping books expediated for the most part but for these I used airmail and all seem to be arriving faster.
Yes, air goes faster. Remember the basic rule, air > ground ("Expediated"). Of course if you're over 1 kg, no small packet airmail available.

Many thanks to cosmic-spider-man, the new owner of my ASM 104 double cover. He helped me out not only by placing the winning bid at my eBay auction, but gave me helpful advice since I was a complete novice at eBay.

Instant payment and a pleasant experience overall!