• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Bob Storms (Highgrade comics) aka blazingbob for handling a consignment for me. He put up the books up on his website Christmas eve and I have already received a check for some of the books that sold. Top notch communication and all-around good service.

Thanks again Bob.

Dan

kudos to pirate for a CGC 9.6 SS Heroes for Hope,

kudos to jonjesper for another siggy, Batman 618, and

kudos to buttock for a great copy of Sword of Sorcery #1

All three communicated well with me and bomb-proofed the goodies. Thanks a bunch, guys...I'd buy from you again any day (and probably will, finances willing :D ).

Kudos to comicguy12901 for the Avengers Forever set. This finally complete the set since I've #12 for like forever.

Kudos to mrwoogieman for the Marvel-2-in-1 lot and a couple of bronze Daredevils.

Both arrived today and it's a joy to behold these fillers.

Edited by Marvelguy34

Kudos to October for a couple nice BA hulks and a couple B&B issues. Thanks Andy your the best!
Whoops These Kudos go out to GAcollectables not October. Sorry got my Andrews mixed up! But I got a fresh kudos going out to October for a couple of sweet books an Action and a ASM. :applause:

Kudos to nochips for a nice lot of cool books that I will really enjoy reading (thumbs u

Kudos to nochips from me too. Fast shipment, great packing and love the books