• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big awesome kudos to ZIPPER for a pair of great HULK 114 and 120...thanks!

(and slap me in the head for forgetting who they came from at first!)

DOUBLE HUGE kudos to my old pal Anfield Fox, wherever you are, for a well overdue thank you to possibly the...THE...single best Christmas present I have received from anyone in over 10 years.

Thank you, brother.

When I opened it, my first reaction was, "I can't accept this. This is too much."

So Anfield, if you're out there, give me a shout.

You are THE best boardie on the 'net, my UK brother.

Thank you.

Kudos to jkrk for a very smooth and professional transaction. I'm loving the latest addition to my ASM collection. Thanks for the ASM 7!

Kudos to Johnny G for tightly graded and perfectly packed and shipped Cerebus comics! And also the freebie! (thumbs u

Glad you are happy with them James! I thought that I may have misgraded one of them a little... so if you choose to get any more :baiting:, I will throw something else in for you.

:hi:

Kudos to Johnny G for tightly graded and perfectly packed and shipped Cerebus comics! And also the freebie! (thumbs u

Glad you are happy with them James! I thought that I may have misgraded one of them a little... so if you choose to get any more :baiting:, I will throw something else in for you.

I am more than happy with them. :hi:

I am more than happy with them. :hi:

Well then, I am happy!

Again, thanks for the quick payment James... it was a pleasure to be able to add to your collection :)

(thumbs u