• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Gives new meaning to the "Mile High" club.
And to the term "painful death" once their chutes tangle and they drop like a rock to the ground.

Kudos to:

capt_comics

CAP_FFreek

Arex

Almoe

Schmakt

for quick payment.

and to Paul (Mr.Schomburg) for some nice DDs.

Kudos to topofthetotem for a stack of HG daredevils at an awesome price. :banana:

Bomb proof packaging (thumbs u

Did you mean him or me, or did we both have experience in the Bomb squad????

ah . lol:sorry:

I meant you. Kudos to tatterdemalion for a nice stack of HG DDs.

doh!

Well both names do start with the letter T... :whistle:

I was close.

Thanks again buddy (thumbs u

Kudos to Bumble Kitty for a quick payment on a couple of VCC books.

They will be sent tonight.

Post office is closed dork. :baiting:
We have 3rd party POs in Canuck Land. I go to the one at 7-11 that closes at 11 PM. That way, I get to watch American Idol and then go send off some packages. Yeah, I rule and you drool.

We have 3rd party POs in Canuck Land. I go to the one at 7-11 that closes at 11 PM. That way, I get to watch American Idol and then go send off some packages.

Wow, some reality TV followed by late-night parcel drop-off, and maybe even a Slurpee! :banana: You really are living in the fast lane, greggy!

No rest for the wicked, I guess. lol

We have 3rd party POs in Canuck Land. I go to the one at 7-11 that closes at 11 PM. That way, I get to watch American Idol and then go send off some packages.

Wow, some reality TV followed by late-night parcel drop-off, and maybe even a Slurpee! :banana: You really are living in the fast lane, greggy!

No rest for the wicked, I guess. lol

:banana: