• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to gman for another great cgc forum experience. ya' just can't go wrong dealing on the forum! (thumbs u

back at ya....fast payment. no problems......thanks again. enjoy the HCs. :foryou:

KUDOs to JazzMan for the ASM CGC #121 and #122 purchase and freaking-whiplash speed payment! Hope you're pleased with the books! :headbang:

Back at ya, Tom. Admiring my beauties as I write this. (thumbs u BTW, it took me half an hour to get to the slabs! It was like a Russian egg doll. :grin:

Kudos to Bronzed JBone for the fast shipment and great packaging on the ASM #194 CGC 9.0. Thanks Jason! I'll look to deal with you again in the future.

Mike

Kudos to the following forumites who made purchases during my last sale:

divad

moloch

Mr.Diggler

seanfingh

comicgrinder

blue808

All packages have been mailed out to everyone who has paid! Thanks again! :)

(worship)

kudos to dzminn for a nice set of Iron Mans :banana: and a few freebies :cloud9:

I enjoyed going through the old magazines you sent...even the GF picked up the Sports Illustrated issue from 1975 (thumbs u

Thanks again Dave (thumbs u

-Nelson