• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to CarolinaComix for a nice copy of Amazing Adventures #17, and kudos also going out to MCMiles for a sweet deal on a CGC'd copy of Special Marvel Edition #1.

Thank you both :applause:

(thumbs u I'm glad it arrived safe.

a BIG thanks goes out to Flying Donut for a couple of ASM beauties! Great packaging and accurate grading-what more can you ask for?

and especially thanks to CALmerica for providing me with my newest grail-TOS 39! One of the fastest packages Ive ever received!

Cheers to both of you (thumbs u

Well...looks like your AF 15 budget just took a big hit! :devil:

a BIG thanks goes out to Flying Donut for a couple of ASM beauties! Great packaging and accurate grading-what more can you ask for?

and especially thanks to CALmerica for providing me with my newest grail-TOS 39! One of the fastest packages Ive ever received!

Cheers to both of you (thumbs u

Well...looks like your AF 15 budget just took a big hit! :devil:

Tell me about it lol It was well worth it though as I couldnt be happier with the books I bought. But the NYCC is only a month away so we'll see then!

From one Thomas to another...KUDOs for djpinkpanther67!

Thanks for the quick shipping and xlnt packaging on the SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FF 51 CGC 9.0! ^^

Proud new owner! :headbang:

You're welcome! (thumbs u

Thanks for the purchase!

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Jumbo Extra-Large Kudos going out to:

shiverbones: For buying a big lot of GI Joe accessories! (worship)

KorvacSaga: For super fast payment on a pre-hero slab! (thumbs u

Buried_Alien: Also for lightning quick paypal for a pre-hero slab! :banana:

JazzMan: Super buyer of a quality FF slab, browned to crispy perfection! :applause:

I hope to post more stuff in the coming few days, including comic-related toys and maybe non-comic related toys! hm

KUDOS to johnenock for a recent smooth transaction.

Sadly, however, I failed to hit the mark on PQ while managing to render an accurate technical grade otherwise.