• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Just received my copy of FF93 CGC graded 9.2 from DJPINKPANTHER67 perfect packaging really nice book .

Excellent in ever way .

:applause:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the fast payment! :thumbsup:

I'd like to THANK Brian (OldGuy), for sending me volumes 1 - 3 of The Walking Dead.It has been rather hard being in hospital environment for the last month and a bit. When the package arrived, my spirits were immediately lifted! It is great to know that there are good people out there! I have never met, nor really spoken with Brian, but he went out of his way to do this for me. I appreciate it and it will not be forgotten! Truly a class act that deserved a proper thank you and not "kudos". (worship) My last couple of weeks here will be spent having nightmares after reading my bedtime stories... :cloud9:

John (thumbs u

I'd like to THANK Brian (OldGuy), for sending me volumes 1 - 3 of The Walking Dead.It has been rather hard being in hospital environment for the last month and a bit. When the package arrived, my spirits were immediately lifted! It is great to know that there are good people out there! I have never met, nor really spoken with Brian, but he went out of his way to do this for me. I appreciate it and it will not be forgotten! Truly a class act that deserved a proper thank you and not "kudos". (worship) My last couple of weeks here will be spent having nightmares after reading my bedtime stories... :cloud9:

John (thumbs u

Anything else you'd like to read? I wouldn't mind sending you some stuff too. Class act OldGuy.

Pat

Kudos to skypinkblu! Quick payment on the big Batman lot. Thank you Sharon, always a pleasure! (thumbs u

Right back at you, Jon! I can't believe they arrived already....did you drive up and plop them on my porch ? cause it could NOT have been the P.O.! Thanks so much! (and I switched colors for you;) (worship):cloud9: