• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to all the following board members.

Thanks for the great books...... hope I didn't miss anybody

shiverbones

ciorac

esquirecomics

dzminn

ft88

Flee-Marquette

Alecholland

Jazzman

catrick99

Cd4ever

Agro23

topofthetotem

r1982rhoads

and

Elijah_Snow

thanks guys!!! :applause:

More Kudos to Thomas (worship) for more great FFs and for being nice enough to drop them off at the hotel for me. Thanks!!! (thumbs u Hope you settle in nice and enjoy San Diego...all the best!

Karl.

Glad that you were pleased with them, Karl! I hope you enjoy your stay here in SD, Always a pleasure to meet fellow comic nerds in person :grin:

I need my wife to meet other comic geek's wives so she can gain some acceptance of the hobby :shrug:

She thinks we're all weird :insane:

Thomas

Big thanks to Marc (House of Comics) for helping me finish my Capatin America 100-142 run & filling some gaps in my Avengers 1-100 run.

Great books with super fast shipping.

Cheers Marc.

Russ...

Edited by AussieRuss

Kudos to Worldsbestcomics for the recent additions to my Hulk run

Hulk 161 CGC 9.6

Hulk 319 CGC 9.8

Arrived safe and are now waiting to be entered into the registry

Let me tell you a little story here ...

I post that I'm looking for a Mouse Guard #1 (1st print), and get a nice PM from RikkiB saying that his LCS has a copy in stock and asking whether I want him to investigate. I ask him to please do so. He calls & confirms that it's in NM condition, the price is very reasonable, and tells me he'll go pick it up over the weekend. I ask him whether he wants some cash up front. He says nahh, he'll pay for it & I can just paypal him later.

He then goes to the store, haggles the price down, sends me huge scans of both the front & back, packages the book up in multiple layers of protection, mails it to me the very next day, and doesn't charge me a single cent for all his trouble. Talk about going above & beyond for a fellow board member.

So ... huge kudos to RikkiB ^^

Let me tell you another happy story ...

I'm currently working on my Sandman top registry set - I see a post from CopperComics (formerly Hellblazer) where he talks about getting a couple of HG Sandman's back from CGC. I immediately PM him, and ask whether his Sandman #52 CGC 9.8 is for sale seeing that that's a book I'm missing. I get a nice reply back saying sure, let's talk about it when he has the book in hand.

A couple of weeks go by and I get a ping from CopperComics - he now has the book in hand, but instead of selling it to me, he's just going to give it to me for the price of postage :o

Which, after the shock of realizing that I'm getting an awesome book for free has subsided, I happily agree to. And, lo & behold, 4 days later a package from the UK shows up at my doorstep.

So ... all hail CopperComics too (worship)

Man, the people on these boards just make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

BIG Kudos to Skypinkblu for awesome prices on awesome books, spot on grading, excellent packaging and fast shipping! Several purchases made and not one regret!!

Big Kudos right back at you, for being such a pleasure to deal with and such a reliable buyer...Thanks so much, Rikki! :acclaim: