• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos (possibly overdue, possibly repeated) for some great multiple-item board purchases from:

the shadow knows -- mostly Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. Looking forward to another round.

skypinkblu -- too much stuff from Gold to Silver to Crazy! Good deals abound.

ciorac -- mostly Golden Age goodness. Heroic, True Comics, Lars of Mars, much more misc!

JohnT -- Silver Age, mostly DC. Received Monday and bragged about most of the books on the SA forum. Brave and the Bold, Mystery in Space, and a very nice X-Men. I know that last one's not DC.

Thanks to all.

Jack

Kudos out to bubbagump for a great deal on some Walking Dead TPBs!

Fast shipping and smooth transaction, plus I'm finally catching up on this great series! (thumbs u

Kudos and true-blue THANK YOUS!, for super speedy payments to,

mr.schomburg

Dawgwindu

Great to work with such solid board members (thumbs u

Kudos and Thanks returned to dzminn for a nice bunch of BA goodies and a freebie packed with each one...

you just helped start junior's collection Dave. (thumbs u

Edited by Dawgwindu

Kudos to comicdey for the lot of IG books. They arrived yesterday safe and sound.

good to know, these kudos get buried sometimes.

Kudos to the mystery package on it's way to me.

Kudos to joeypost for being understanding of my screw up on our latest deal. I owe you one. :sorry:

Stuff happens. No worries. I still need a NM copy of Captain Marvel #25 though.

Kudos to that crazy Montana artist shiverbones for some ultra cool and very nice Tec books! :applause: I'm very happy with the books! And thanks for the cool postcards! :headbang:

Edited by Designer Toast

Major Kudos to Scott (Cloudofwit) for going out of his way to, not only inform me via PM of a Turok article that he knew about but also copied it and mailed it to me, free of charge. :o Deftinatly an asset to the boards.

Thanks (thumbs u

Thank you:

Flaming Telepath for the usual box of stuff I didn't even know I needed before hitting the :takeit: again and again and again

Zonker for some nice Phantom Strangers and another book that I can't remember doh!

JohnT for some cool war books (Frontline Combat :headbang: )

Mikeyriffhard for some JIM run fillers (and a CD. Hopefully. :wishluck: )

Norinn Radd for a great SA lot (take this, Chuck :sumo: )

Paratrooper for a scary Crime Suspense #19

Filter81 for a nice affordable FF#7 (Not from the Prince Namor collection lol )

and ft88 for a bunch of animal photo cover books that were confiscated by my girlfriend right away :frustrated:

expert packaging/timely shipping/spot-on grading by all (worship)