• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I would like to thank everyone who played a part that lead to me obtaining my grail!

Kudos to comicdey, Comcasthawk, Dawgwindu, and Monkeyman for prompt payment on recent purchases.

Special thanks also go out to those who expressed their opinion on the grade of my grail, based upon grader's notes. This includes:

oakman29

djpinkpanther

comicdey

Point Five

Stark 72

silverseeker

rjpb

divad

Mutie Fan

Extra special thanks to comicdey, divad, and to skybolt for discussions of the book via PM.

Finally, I would like to thank Monkeyman, comicdey and Transplant for last minute purchases in my selling thread, which helped raise the fund raising total over my expectations.

Thanks everyone!! :foryou:

Edited by pennynike1

Big Kudos to

Bill, (Ciorac)

Mike, (Transplant) and

Pat (pcalhoun )

For some wonderful GA books :cloud9:, each were grading perfectly :acclaim:, packed well, and shipped quick as could be. :applause:

Three sellers that I could not recommend more highly, for their professionalism, and for being really nice guys! (worship)

Kudos to the following for selling some great comics:

mikeyriffhard (A nice lot of comics)

Wrightson fan (A great copy of Mysterious Adventures 3)

stalkinggoat (An outstanding copy of Crime Suspenstories #22 and Four Color #159)

Norinn Radd (A great lot of horror comics)

ft88 (A great copy of Lorna #1)

jonjesper (A sweet 9.9 SS Scud Wondercon Variant and Walking Dead #9 Signed by Tony Moore)

flatrock02 ( A great copy of Adventures into the Unknown #2 and Adventures into the Unknown #3)

RedFury (An excellent copy of My Life #10 and Vault of Horror #23)

Warlord (A great lot of horror comics)

r1970d (An excellent copy of Wings #84, Tales From The Crypt #27, and Four Color #282)

Powajemes (A few nice TPBs)

JohnT (A couple of Tomb of Darkness comics)

johnenock ( A nice lot of comics)

johnenock (A great copy of Authentic Police Cases 2)

FlyingDonut (A great copy of Twisted Tales 10 and Space Vixens 16)

Thanks for the great comics and service. I look forward to doing business with all of you again. :)

Kudos to the following for selling some great comics:

flatrock02 ( A great copy of Adventures into the Unknown #2 and Adventures into the Unknown #3)

Thanks for the great comics and service. I look forward to doing business with all of you again. :)

Thanks for the nice Kudo's, Big Kudo's right back at ya,

Thanks again

Mike