• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks andrew (worship) (Captain of the Industry) for this great looking SS -Amazing Spider-Man #315 CGC 9.6 White pages Signed by Todd McFarlane

And kudos to you for quick payment. (thumbs u

Also, kudos to r1970d and BlazingBob for their equally quick payments.

^^ Kudos to Ray for a great deal on an ASM 1. =)

Roy...but you okay my double cova brutha from anotha mutha

Major kudos to October for hooking me up with a great Ghost Comics #5 and a sweet Avengers 8, as always great to work with, swift shipping and excellent packaging. (thumbs u

Major kudos to Point Five and Detective27Kid for two great transactions. All books were conservatively graded, well packed and shipped very quickly. Thanks again, guys! :thumbsup:

Kudos to sckao :headbang:

For a very cool SDCC exlcusive Bugs Bunny figure !

Thanks to some fantastic packageing, (which included some neet freebies !),

he arrived smileing, and without a scratch :)

Thanks very much (thumbs u

Mega kudos to october for offering and quickly shipping a nice Shock Suspenstories 6 I've been looking for for a while, as well as an X-Men 11. (worship)

58790-sss6.jpg.c947356fd97535f952a4c548d2e23f9b.jpg

Kudos to GACollectibles for selling me a bunch of junk I really didn't want or need but bought anyways. :banana:

Kudos to GACollectibles for selling me a bunch of junk I really didn't want or need but bought anyways. :banana:
Tool.

Tool.
I do that everytime I hit the :takeit: in your lame threads. :whistle:

Tool.
I do that everytime I hit the :takeit: in your lame threads. :whistle:
:sumo: I cannot wait for the VCC, hm