• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to TupennyConan for a fantastic set of well, what else...Conan books. Packed well and shipped extremely quick. Thanks Bill.

Couple of overdue Kudos to

Bigfiver69 for a few great OAAW books and a GI Combat book (I think, it has been a while) Thanks Shep.

Arexcrooke for a beautiful OAAW book. Thanks Arex.

MacMan for quick payment (sort of lol ) and for being one of the good guys around here. Thanks Forrest.

Kudos to Jeff (telerites) for a smooth transaction on National 28. A pleasure doing business with you, sir!

And thanks to you, JB, for helping me fill up one more slot in my quest to complete my run of Uncle Sam National covers. (thumbs u

Kudos to Mark at Esquire Comics for a great price on a cool Warfront comic!!

Dont know how he found the Time to ship it so quick with his high Falootin Washington Lawyer job but he did it!!!!

Also a big THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! for the extra 5 pounds I gained sittin on my AZZ waiting eagerly for the next scan to come thru on his sales thread, While Mister Big Washington Lawyer fought some Dumb legal Battle with Libya instead of sticking with his sales thread!!!!

Prioritize, Mark !! Sheesh!!!!

Just teasin Mark, Thanks!!!!!

I'm going to try to get everyone I've dealt with recently but I'm sorry if I forget someone:

WrightsonFan for a quirky slab.

skynwalker for the biggest ncb crease with the biggest grade impact

frederick9494 for some nice copper books

Park and Subliminal for buying my war books.

Kudos to joecgcmaniac for a sweet CGC 9.2 ASM #137. That had to be the fastest shipped book I've ever received - 6 business days US to Canada!

Thanks again! :hail:

Thanks for the speedy payment :applause: glad you like the book! (thumbs u

I Just wanted to say thank you to Beach Bum (Dre) for the UXM 98 and 102 both in 8.5.

Both books arrived today in bomb-proof packaging. Very smooth transaction. I would buy books from him again any time!

Kudos to dzminn for my package full of goodies that arrived today. It's old news to those who've patronized him before, but for those not in the know: nice deals, solid grading, quick shipping, and great communication. :thumbsup: Also, the freebies that insulate his packages are always diverse and worth a few of these: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:... a Rolling Stone magazine from the '90s; comic fanzines from the '70s, and a few more freebie comics that span the last few decades. It makes you wanna do this: :banana:

I Just wanted to say thank you to Beach Bum (Dre) for the UXM 98 and 102 both in 8.5.

Both books arrived today in bomb-proof packaging. Very smooth transaction. I would buy books from him again any time!

Thanks for the kind words brotha'

Thanks for the kind words brotha'

No problem. Thanks for the cool books.

Kudos to dzminn for my package full of goodies that arrived today. It's old news to those who've patronized him before, but for those not in the know: nice deals, solid grading, quick shipping, and great communication. :thumbsup: Also, the freebies that insulate his packages are always diverse and worth a few of these: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:... a Rolling Stone magazine from the '90s; comic fanzines from the '70s, and a few more freebie comics that span the last few decades. It makes you wanna do this: :banana:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Scott (cloudofwit). It is likewise a pleasure to work with solid boardies such as yourself. (worship) . Big- time kudos to you!!

Believe me, I'm the one that is :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kudos to cd4ever for two sweet Bronze Age Wonder Womans...and allowing me to take a Supergirl cover (via Action Comics) off his hands--featuring her Super-Pets, Streaky and Super-Horse! This type of homage prefigured Animal Planet. :banana:

Kudos to cd4ever for two sweet Bronze Age Wonder Womans...and allowing me to take a Supergirl cover (via Action Comics) off his hands--featuring her Super-Pets, Streaky and Super-Horse! This type of homage prefigured Animal Planet. :banana:

1st Mindworm ,......... now Streaky and Super-Horse ??

Sheeeesh , ..... Man , some collecting style you have there , .........................................twit !

......... :baiting::baiting:.................................................................BH