• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to mr.schomburg for a nice lot of X-Mens; I ordered my books one night and then two days later, they were on my doorstep (from Oregon to Georgia--not bad). Also, kudos for seamlessly working out a small glitch in my order. Professionalism noted. :smile:

Kudos to mr.schomburg for a nice lot of X-Mens; I ordered my books one night and then two days later, they were on my doorstep (from Oregon to Georgia--not bad). Also, kudos for seamlessly working out a small glitch in my order. Professionalism noted. :smile:

Yes , He is very nice to deal with , and most speedily delivery ! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thought I was gonna say somethin' snotty , didn't ya Twit ?.........................BH

KUDOs to mar-vell for picking up some of my Silver and Bronze X-Men slabs!

Thanks dude!

many thanks to you for 3 great books superbly packed and sent at light speed to my addy!

Dre is very easy to deal with and cut me some very fair prices on hot books so buy from him now ^^

Mega-Kudos to these great boardies for their recent purchases and fast payments :applause:

Susanville (worship) (worship)

mar-vell (worship) (worship)

brokeoncomix (worship) (worship)

Thank you fine gentlemen for the easy transactions (worship) (worship)

great book! great price! great service couldn't ask for more!

Yes , He is very nice to deal with , and most speedily delivery ! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thought I was gonna say somethin' snotty , didn't ya Twit ?.........................BH

:think: :tonofbricks:

A VERY BIG SUPER KUDOS to Divad(David) on him buying my Conan #4 CGC 9.4 book. It was a REAL PLEASURE dealing with him. SUPER-FAST payment and EXCELLENT communication.

I mailed the book out today, so here's hoping I can live up my end of the bargain! :wishluck:

Big Kahuna Kudos to musicmeta (thumbs u

Right back at you Michael! Beautiful book, excellent secure packing, and super speedy delivery! Great follow-thru :applause:

Here's a long and overdue list of kudos for purchases and sales...thanks everyone.....the boards can be great if we keep it fun.... (worship):headbang:

Thanks to all theses buyers for easy completed transactions, great communication and quick payment. (worship)

Thirdgreenam

Coin addict

skypinkblue

Timmay

almoe

deamentia

RikkiB

shiverbones

Rtarturo

Hesdeadjim

Cloudofwit

gcstomp

bronzilla/capffreak

Watsonfan

Silver

joecgcmaniac

Black00SS

WOXL

Loboagain

Mjacobs8

Finecomics

Silvers24 (butters)

Comicparadox

Filter 81

Shield Agent

Annihilus

Thanks to all these sellers for quick completed transactions, great communication and all around making the boards a great place to pick up funny books. (worship)

mcmiles

rube 11

finecomics

ciorac

GA collectibles

Burntboy

Buffyfan

Fedoraman

joeypost

norrinrad

boomtown

Deamentia

Skypinkblue

Kudos to:

MCMILES - for a nice Detecive slab

143KSK - for a couple sweet bronze Marvels

Blue 808 - for a very HG dead monkey Tarzan 52 pager.

Nik - for more Nik-like Werewolf by Night goodness.

And thanks to the following for purchases in my recent threads:

annihilus

park

shootydog

ernster

mr. diggler

alecholland

makmorn

mcmiles

dawgwindu

osborne fr

rtarturo

topofthetotem

bronzeagefan

october

cloud of wit

szelim

Couple of noobs on the list, but they jumped in and derailed the thread like old pros. And paid promptly. :applause:

Thanks all!! Everything has been shipped. Except for the books to France. :gossip:

Kudos to the following forumites for speedy payment and great follow thru.

Pitboss

Marvelguy34

CAP Freak

All books from my last sales thread have been paid for and shipped.

Thanks gentlemen! (thumbs u

annihilus

park

shootydog

ernster

mr. diggler

alecholland

makmorn

mcmiles

dawgwindu

osborne fr

rtarturo

topofthetotem

bronzeagefan

october

cloud of wit

szelim

Couple of noobs on the list, but they jumped in and derailed the thread like old pros. And paid promptly. :applause:

Thanks all!! Everything has been shipped. Except for the books to France. :gossip:

(shrug)

annihilus

park

shootydog

ernster

mr. diggler

alecholland

makmorn

mcmiles

dawgwindu

osborne fr

rtarturo

topofthetotem

bronzeagefan

october

cloud of wit

szelim

(shrug)

Ooops. And of course the mighty Greggy! (worship)