• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Some long overdue Kudos...

Boomtown - For some super sweet Ringo Kids...Bronze Marvel Westerns are where it's at... :grin:

Nik - For further facilitating my Marvel Romance and Horror fetish... :whistle:

BronzeBruce - For not only hooking me up with a very nice HG Chamber of Chills slab but added in an exceptional freebie, Crypt of Shadows #1. Totally unexpected. Have I ever mentioned how much I love freebies? :cloud9:

And finally Flaming_Telepath for offering great exceptionally graded comics. He's always a pleasure to deal with and is one of only a few dealers on this Forum I'd buy a comic sight unseen... :headbang:

Jim

Kudos to thirdgreenham for a couple nice paratrooper books from the pre-VCC sales :thumbsup:

Kudos to CarolinaComics for a sweet copy of Hero for Hire and Power Man.

Kudos to bhhooks22 for a stellar ASM key--#25--although he labeled the package "Please Do Not Bend" and crossed out the "Not". :baiting: The interior package contained so many smart alecky scribblings that, if I enumerated them, I would be here all night. Seriously, though, prompt transaction, book arrived safely, and nice deal.

Kudos to blutobc for a couple of great books, shipped safely and very swiftly!

Thanks again, Brian (thumbs u

Thanks for the kind words, Larry. Glad I could help you on the Avengers run. (thumbs u

Oh, and since this is the kudos thread....Karma23's money spends great. I encourage everyone to take more of his money in the future. :grin:

Kudos to blutobc for a couple of great books, shipped safely and very swiftly!

Thanks again, Brian (thumbs u

Thanks for the kind words, Larry. Glad I could help you on the Avengers run. (thumbs u

Oh, and since this is the kudos thread....Karma23's money spends great. I encourage everyone to take more of his money in the future. :grin:

:makepoint:

If only there was more to go around :cloud9:

Kudos to the following for selling some great comics:

shiverbones (A nice set of Tells Too Terrible To Tell.)

moonlite (A nice Eerie #3, Mystery Tales #3 and Rocket to the Moon.)

mr.schomburg (A nice Beware #5 and Strange Fantasy #14.)

skypinkblu (A nice Thrilling #61, Web of Mystery #5, Uncanny Tales #29 and Spellbound #23.)

Buck Biggins (A nice Tomahawk #137, Out of the Night #10 and Chilling Tales #16.)

*paull* (A nice Out of the Shadows #8.)

thedude (A nice The Tormented #1.)

GACollectibles (A nice Bullwinkle Mother Moose Nursery Pomes, Dell Giant #41, Four Color #1054, Huckleberry Hound #12, and Four Color #561.)

esquirecomics (A nice WDCS #140 and Four Color #187.)

REALITY_CONSENSUS (A nice Worlds of Fear #10.)

Thanks for the great comics and service. I look forward to doing business with all of you again. :)