• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Aces for a great looking ASM #116 CGC 9.2 / WP and a few bonus freebies! :applause:

Thanks you sir, it was a pleasure doing business! :hail:

Thank you... for your fast payment!

:headbang:

Kudos to bigfiver69 for some fantastic DC War books. As usual, one of the best on the boards. Thanks Shep. (thumbs u

Overdue Kudos to kidcolt for a beautiful ASM #135. Been looking for one for a while and could not be happier. Thanks Scott. (thumbs u

Kudos to the following whose packages recently arrived:

--rube11 for a great deal on some FFs. :hail:

--Jeffreykli for two Bronze Age ASMs, including a sweet copy of #113. :banana:

--comicdey for my first Hulk #182. :cloud9:

--wconditionfreak for sending me, free of charge, an ASM #323 that fulfilled an upgrade need. I see he's now unregistered himself and is labeled as anonymous. Who was that generous masked man? :shrug:

Kudos to SkyPinkBlu ( :cloud9:) for ASM 19, 20, 22 and 28 and to bhhooks22 for ASM #41!

Kudos right back at ya, Rikki, for being a great buyer, reliable, a really nice guy and having THE most beautiful kids:) :acclaim:

Kudos to skypinkblu for ultra fast payment.

I'm so backed up on these, I really do apologize, Kudos to Mjacobs for a a wonderful Marvel Mystery 88, packed well, shipped faster than a speeding bullet, great communication, and did I mention, I LOVE the book? thanks again, Michael:) (worship)

Kudos to the following for selling some great comics:

skypinkblu (A nice Thrilling #61, Web of Mystery #5, Uncanny Tales #29 and Spellbound #23.)

Kudos to you, Kyle, (coinaddict) for a fast payment and being an all around wonderful person to enjoy the hobby with:) thanks again! (worship)