• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to djpinkpanther for a great lot of Byrne FFs and way more extras than I deserved (thumbs u

As most of you know, Thomas has had to put aside his collecting to take care of other matters. So here's to you, my collecting brother. I hope things go well for you and I hope you'll be able to pick back up with your comic collecting one day. It's always been a pleasure working with you. I'll leave you with this traditional irish blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Marc

Thanks a lot my friend. It was fun while it lasted, and a heartfelt thanks to you and everyone else here on the Boards who I have dealt with in the past. It took me little more than a year to amass a nice collection (In my opinion of course :grin: ) of FFs. They were my pride and joy, and though it hurt to have to had let them go , they are only funny books, after all, and my beliefs in preserving my family run much deeper indeed...If I ever DO collect again, best believe I will have an even better collection the next time around. Anyes it would be FFs again... I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone.

Thomas

Good luck to ya Dinker !! ... :acclaim:....We'll miss ya !1 ........

You haven't gone to Mexico with my money yet, have you? Wait a minute. With gas prices, I'm not sure you could get out of that great state of Texas.

uhh !! , speaking of Kudos !! , ....I believe someone owes a certain someone a kiss - arss ?? ....................................................... :makepoint: ................ :makepoint:

Kudos to bhhooks22 for going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me sell a book. I think I'm in love. :luhv: Not Hooks (:sick:), but, you know. The boards. Team spirit. That kinda thing. However, if my funds arrive in foreign currency, I might have a change of kudos heart.............. :makepoint:

Mad Kudos to jonjesper for hooking me up with some sweet UXM 9.8 SS slabs.

:acclaim:

Right back at ya!

Couldn't be any easier to work with and looking forward to working with you again!!! (worship)

KUDOs to genghishahn for the purchase of my sweet FF 89 CGC 9.6 White-Pager! We had a little hiccup with the shipping and Jim's communication and understanding was fantastic all the way! THANKS AGAIN Jim!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:PM sent on the FF 63...

"Kudos!" to joeypost who sold and shipped in lightning speed a lot of Hulk & Conan magazines. :o

That was fast!

Thanks,Joey! :hi:

(thumbs u glad they arrived safely.