• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Count for a New Teen Titans #1! Thanks Nelson, pleasure as always. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Thank you. Definitely a pleasure...I need to get out of the office more often.. lol

Kudos to Tonystarkfan who not only let me pay with a check, but mailed the book (well packaged) before he got my payment AND THEN apologized for sending the book out a day later than he said he would.

Kudos to Tonystarkfan who not only let me pay with a check, but mailed the book (well packaged) before he got my payment AND THEN apologized for sending the book out a day later than he said he would.

This storyline can only be topped if your check bounces. :baiting:

No, then it goes to the dysfunctional probation thread.

lol

lol

:laugh:

lol

If the check bounces, I have more problems than being put in the probation thread.

lol

If the check bounces, I have more problems than being put in the probation thread.

:think:

I've had the pleasure of working with these forumites on my latest board sale.Their payments have been fast and I appreciate their great communication skills as well.

Thanks gentlemen! (worship)

cloudofwit

Green

Fastballspecial

Kudos back to dzminn for a hefty box full of goodies that arrived this weekend. Tight grading, very reasonable prices, and quick shipping. :smile:

And kudos to Skynwalker for some sweet $5 deals that also arrived this weekend. :smile:

Kudos back to dzminn for a hefty box full of goodies that arrived this weekend. Tight grading, very reasonable prices, and quick shipping. :smile:

And kudos to Skynwalker for some sweet $5 deals that also arrived this weekend. :smile:

You're very welcome, my friend (thumbs u