• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks out to [font:Georgia]Comicgrinder [/font], for a swell pile 'o Progressive-Lot goodness! :grin:

Mmm, those $0.12 and $0.15ers are mighty NICE! (thumbs u

[font:Arial Black]Glad your happy, smooth transaction, I am happy too! (thumbs u [/font][font:Arial Black]KUDOS right back at cha![/font]

Some overdue Kudos to King of rulers, Divad, namisgr.comicseekers...and alot more its too late to remember names, everyone ive dealt with in any way, buying or selling or just talking to has been awesome since i joined (thumbs u

Some overdue Kudos to King of rulers, Divad, namisgr.comicseekers...and alot more its too late to remember names, everyone ive dealt with in any way, buying or selling or just talking to has been awesome since i joined (thumbs u
:(

lol

lol
:whatev:

lol
gravy train riding losers

SORRY!!!! it was after 4am when i made that post lmao

You were actually watching video of Christian Laettner's greatest moments, dook fan. (tsk)

BTW Lawrence gave me probably the best deal i ever got off eBay BEFORE i ever even knew about these forums, then gave me help with some things right when i joined and he bought a book from me w/o even trying to lowball me. KUDOS an ty my friend :)

You were actually watching video of Christian Laettner's greatest moments, dook fan. (tsk)
(tsk) thats only a 26 second video btw

if you end up with a kick me sign on your back in b-more dont be suprised

lol
gravy train riding losers
Stay off the bus.

Kudos for awesome transactions with all the following in the last few months:

namisgr

JazzMan

peasofcrap

Socratic Wonder

143ksk

Filter81

r1970d

Hopefully I didnt miss anyone. A pleasure to deal with everyone on this list!