• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Eyekndy
I'd like to give LOTS of Kudo's to comicgrinder & his trustful purchase of my extremely rare gem ASM 28 CGC9.0! Me being a 'newbie' and all, I know just how skeptical ALOT of you were when I came on here last week 'wielding the big guns' as SOOOO many have referenced! lol

But he came thru and now in just a few short days he'll be the NEW proud owner of this amazing book!

Thanks again bro! and i look forward to filling as many other collections as i can with my collection!

Big time Kudos to Eyekndy for a beautiful ASM #28.... He's safe in my book fella's!!!!!!!!!!! SPEND AWAY!!!
:applause:

Kudos to the following for their purchases and smooth transactions:

blazingbob

CDaBruce

comicgrinder

cloudofwit

joeypost

rza808

loboagain

Inaflash

Monstro

Here4now

(worship) (worship)

Hope I didn't miss anyone ...

I'd like to give LOTS of Kudo's to comicgrinder & his trustful purchase of my extremely rare gem ASM 28 CGC9.0! Me being a 'newbie' and all, I know just how skeptical ALOT of you were when I came on here last week 'wielding the big guns' as SOOOO many have referenced! lol

But he came thru and now in just a few short days he'll be the NEW proud owner of this amazing book!

Thanks again bro! and i look forward to filling as many other collections as i can with my collection!

Big time Kudos to Eyekndy for a beautiful ASM #28.... He's safe in my book fella's!!!!!!!!!!! SPEND AWAY!!!
Yea!! :acclaim: I'm 'Officially' ok to buy from!! :news: Glad you're happy with your new investment! & I look forward to future business!!Thanks again!

Originally Posted By: comicgrinder

Yea!! acclaim.gif I'm 'Officially' ok to buy from!! news.gif Glad you're happy with your new investment! & I look forward to future business!!

Thanks again!

START POSTING BIG FELLA!!!

Kudos to:

Aces

LordRahl

Timmay

October

Mike Moseley

Zipper88

Subliminal

"Spoon" Pontoon

humantorch

joecollector

mmurdock

ernster

alecholland

Thank you all for quick payment and for making my sales thread a fun and successful one. Thank you all for your feedback and the time you took in responding, it is much appreciated!! :applause:

Thanks to topofthetotem for the sweet Hulk 112 PC :banana:

Thanks to BigHulkFan for awesome books. Packed VERY well. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: BigHulkFan
Kudos to:

Aces

LordRahl

Timmay

October

Mike Moseley

Zipper88

Subliminal

"Spoon" Pontoon

humantorch

joecollector

mmurdock

ernster

alecholland

Thank you all for quick payment and for making my sales thread a fun and successful one. Thank you all for your feedback and the time you took in responding, it is much appreciated!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to topofthetotem for the sweet Hulk 112 PC yay2.gif

Thanks to BigHulkFan for awesome books. Packed VERY well. Thanks.

You already got yours? *fork* mine are probably a week away.

Kudos to Aces for making my first experience buying from the boards a great one! packaged super nice and came exactly as described! Thanks so much!

Welcome to the mad house n00bie! :acclaim:

I want to send out a thank you to CLOUDOFWIT. He has been extremely helpful to me over the past few days, extremely honest about his books, and very knowledgeable. If you are ever in a sales thread of his, do not hesitate to purchase anything. I highly recommend him.

I :golfclap: you sir. you :headbang: