• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to the Bronze Godfather for more sweet Marvel slabs. Kudos...

Thanks Sean... and thank you as well for both the fast payment and for paying via PP balance/bank funds to save me fees. I certainly appreciate it.

Enjoy the bronze keys and I'm glad the "freebies" were appreciated.

:headbang:

Kudos also out to Sterlin Smith (sterling) for an awesome 9.6 DC Horror book, also packed extremely well and arriving within one day of shipment. (guess I should try this "click and ship" seems faster?)

Always a pleasure to buy, sale and trade with on of the most unique-specialized collector's in the hobby.

(thumbs u

Kudos to:

Aces :applause: , ComicGrinder :applause: and Musicmeta :applause: for making my first purchases on the board painless with great communication, excellent shipping ! The books are all here and are great! Thank you all !

Also thanks to rza808 and TupennyConan (worship) for taking a chance on a newbie and purchasing books from me. Thank You!

And Heffdog116 my PM buddy! :headbang: Thanks for the purchases!

Also a general thanks to all the positive feedback and warm welcomes that I have received from the other board members ! NOW BUY SOMETHING ! lol

(sorry for posting in the other section did I get right this time? :screwy:)

Edited by ComicDoc

Thanks to wasonff for the Swamp Thing #7 CGC SS 9.2, with near perfect registry!

Great book, great communication, nuke-proof shipping, and faster then a speeding bullet!

Thanks to Nik ,for the cgc 9.2 creatures on the loose, which arrived very quickly, and very securely packaged. Fantastic buying experience for me.--Thank you (thumbs u

Kudos to:

Aces :applause: , ComicGrinder :applause: and Musicmeta :applause: for making my first purchases on the board painless with great communication, excellent shipping ! The books are all here and are great! Thank you all !

Also thanks to rza808 and TupennyConan (worship) for taking a chance on a newbie and purchasing books from me. Thank You!

And Heffdog116 my PM buddy! :headbang: Thanks for the purchases!

Also a general thanks to all the positive feedback and warm welcomes that I have received from the other board members ! NOW BUY SOMETHING ! lol

(sorry for posting in the other section did I get right this time? :screwy:)

I always breaking in the n00bies. :acclaim:

Thanks to Nik ,for the cgc 9.2 creatures on the loose, which arrived very quickly, and very securely packaged. Fantastic buying experience for me.--Thank you (thumbs u

Great dealing with you Mike, thanks again (thumbs u

Kudos to Bigfiver69 for some beautiful SSWS and OAAW books. Thanks Shep. Perfect end to a long day seeing these in the mailbox. (thumbs u