• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks again to SIXX_VAN_ROSE for his second lot purchase and quick payment!

Right back at ya...

I would like to give Kudos to electricprune for awesome packaging and quality comics!

I can't wait for my second shipment to arrive! Awesome person to deal with. (thumbs u

Belated Kudos :whistle: to:

Nik

MCMiles

Dopy02

jeb37917

str8rcn

for purchases from my last sales thread!

:applause:

Rebel turd dropper. :baiting:

Welcome back! :headbang:

Just wanted to give HUGE props to Royce(Designer Toast) for thinking of my daughter and fostering her love for drawing and reading comics. Today a large box of Harvey Comics along with a colored pencil set of 100 pencils arrived along with an art drawing tablet.(and nothing for me btw! :cry: )

Was a very nice gesture Royce and his wife, Ellen thanks you both.

And on a similar note Dennis did the same thing a few months back that I failed to mention properly , I guess Ellen has some friends out there afterall. :)

(thumbs u

Kudos to ComicDoc for two very nice and as described DC Silver Age books. Great packing, too. ^^

Thank you and Kudos to Goldust40 for being patient as I learn how to ship books overseas!

You packaged them like an old pro, and books from the U.S. rarely reach me quicker than 4 days. :headbang: