• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I need to give a special thanks to hesdeadjim aka damnitjimimadoctornotamagician. He had given me a cost to ship to Deutschalnd, but it was about 11.00 higher. I wasn't worried too much about it because he had purchased a big lot another big book.

He actually noticed the difference and paid the extra $11.00! Vielen dank!

Edited by electricprune

Kudos once again to DKB for some accurately graded and reasonably priced X-Men. You da man, David! (thumbs u

(Oh yeah, I also have to mention that the books arrived to Greece less than a week after David shipped them! :banana: )

Thanks to you and all the peeps who have grabbed books from me over the past two months. The list is too long. =)

Another FANTASTIC transaction and thus, MAJOR KUDOs for RikkiB...very happy to help with your collection RikkiB! Tom :headbang:

And SUPER kudos right back at you Tom for some sweet X-Men 5, 6, and 7 comics to help me fill in a big hole! They go right nice with the 8 and 9 I picked up from you earlier!! Tight packaging and fast shipping!! Only 3 issues away now.