• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:
dookie
paypal notified

Thanks for that hulk 151 greg :banana: ... maybe your not so bad after all, but just in case if you ever call me a dukie again im going straight for the paypal dispute button :baiting:
dookie
paypal notified
dookie <> dukie, dookie :screwy:

Special Kudos to blutobc

Great material, good prices, and REALLY GOOD PACKING!!!

Thanks Brian!!

Patrick

Great now everyone will want something Special !!!! :o

Kudos to Patrick for speedy payment and excellent communication throughout.

I look forward to more transactions with the SixxMan. (thumbs u

My VCC purchases came today from szelim and I'm extremely happy!! Thanks! Kudos for szelim!!!

And kudos to szelim for a very nice copy of Venus #2 from the VCC (thumbs u

More VCC Kudos to szelim for a slabbed Planet Comics #57. Packaging was top-notch and shipped very quickly. :headbang:Golden Age is drawing me further and further in.

And kudos back to all you guys as well as to genrlzod for super speedy payment! (worship)

KUDOs to Transplant for a great transaction...THANKS AGAIN Mike for the purchase! :headbang:
Kudos to you Tom for a nice downgrade copy.

Kudos also to kelholt for a wonderful transaction on a beauty of a Duck book.

[font:Arial Black] My FF purchase from Nik.... [/font]

So I ask Nik if he will take $XX for his Fantastic Four #116. And he says "For you, sure I will". I then paid him and 2 days later I'm getting my book. Tons of bubble wrap all around and even an invoice too! Well I just have to say big [font:Arial Black] KUDOS TO NIK! [/font] Why can't all deals go as smooth as this! Perfect from start to finish! Nik's the man!!! :headbang: