• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to BigMike and cd4ever for selling me utter junk that's already taking up too much room. :cry:
And kudos back to Greggy for quick payment and the patience of a Spartan waiting on a package that I was beginning to think was lost forever.
Hole in the cover :banana:

Kudos to BigMike and cd4ever for selling me utter junk that's already taking up too much room. :cry:
And kudos back to Greggy for quick payment and the patience of a Spartan waiting on a package that I was beginning to think was lost forever.
Just be thankful I didn't charge you extra for that. :sumo:

Just be thankful I didn't charge you extra for that. :sumo:
^^

Overdue Forum Kudos to the following:

greggy

lizards2

Filter81

drbanner

oneasian

Rich Henn

jacks2start

CoinAddict

genrlzod

sborock

Lantern

rjpb

mr.mylar

Subliminal

Flee-Marquette

FUELMAN

Monkeyman

FlyingDonut

blazingbob

Thanks for the smooth transactions!

:applause:

Kudos to krakenslair for an awesome New Mutants #98 and great packaging -- and thank God for it the box was trashed by the time it got to me! Book safe and sound thanks to the awesome packing! (thumbs u

Edited by ComicDoc